Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

yeah seriously! i want to see what germany's next top model and canada's next top model is like. i wonder how heidi klum acts :p haha

GNTM is similar to ANTM. Same shoots, same everything, same stupid girls who look too stereotype and boring. Just look at last season's winner. Nothing against Lena G., she's just not edgy :/

this show bugs me so much, but i can't stop watching it! my favourites so far this cycle are felicia, jael and sarah. i can't believe the shoots they put them through though, whoever said somewhere in this thread that they should put them in real modelling situations is right. i don't see any of the random stuff they do being made into a vogue editorial. tyra and the rest of them are trying to make good tv, rather than actual models.

this show bugs me so much, but i can't stop watching it! my favourites so far this cycle are felicia, jael and sarah. i can't believe the shoots they put them through though, whoever said somewhere in this thread that they should put them in real modelling situations is right. i don't see any of the random stuff they do being made into a vogue editorial. tyra and the rest of them are trying to make good tv, rather than actual models.

where i agree with this, there are some really random photographers and designers out there that DO crazy things. yes, they're trying to make a good show, but by making them do some of these things they're also making the girls ready for anything that may be thrown out at them.

from teh start renee pissed me off cause she was all like i'm gonna win, i have what it takes blah blah blah <_<. who cares adn now from today's preview she's a flippin pu**y cause she was all crying and saying "cna you pick me up" :cain: i hope she gets kicked off :nicole:

but i LOVE jael!! she rules! love her hair too!! :clap:!

i love this show but its so dumb....tyra is so desperate for a plus size model she is getting rid of the actually model girls. Those fat girls just DONT LOOK LIKE MODEL. If they were skinny they still wouldnt look like models!

I love their photo shoots....but they do need to throw in some simple..."couture shots".

she is trying to train them to get into the character of what the art director gives them to do. This dead shoot they did this week was already an editorial in a magazine i saw.

The problem is the judges have some crazy alterier motive and they get rid of the good ones.

They have had tons of awesome girls the past seasons. Their is some good ones this season...i think jaslene is gorgeous...her bone structure and body, i liked the girl that got cut today, cassandra, dionne, i like jael but she needs some hard core microdermabrasion...her skin is nasty. I also think britney is good.

A Beamer would look better than that fugly bracelet (Y)

Yeah but, its made of diamond honey !!!

Its funny to see how hyper Renee was and she was the only one who couldnt make it through the lazer maze. Hah, she even called her husband afterward to pick her up did you guys watch that ??

i love this show but its so dumb....tyra is so desperate for a plus size model she is getting rid of the actually model girls. Those fat girls just DONT LOOK LIKE MODEL. If they were skinny they still wouldnt look like models!

I love their photo shoots....but they do need to throw in some simple..."couture shots".

she is trying to train them to get into the character of what the art director gives them to do. This dead shoot they did this week was already an editorial in a magazine i saw.

The problem is the judges have some crazy alterier motive and they get rid of the good ones.

They have had tons of awesome girls the past seasons. Their is some good ones this season...i think jaslene is gorgeous...her bone structure and body, i liked the girl that got cut today, cassandra, dionne, i like jael but she needs some hard core microdermabrasion...her skin is nasty. I also think britney is good.

So you love dumb shows ??

You think only skinny ppl can become a model ?? We have 2 special ideal models in there and they both make it to the next level. Watch, im sure one of them will make it to the final (YEAH, RIGHT !!!). - 'it's just a figure of speech'

I thought i could get rid of Jaslene from the last season already, maybe i didnt pray hard enough...

Its funny to see how hyper Renee was and she was the only one who couldnt make it through the lazer maze. Hah, she even called her husband afterward to pick her up did you guys watch that ??

Diamond my ass!!! I rather have a nice ride than diamonds. Besides, you know how much more nicer bling you can get w/ 40K???

Yeah, she was pretty whiney. But people like watching that stuff :nicole:

Diamond my ass!!! I rather have a nice ride than diamonds. Besides, you know how much more nicer bling you can get w/ 40K???

Yeah, she was pretty whiney. But people like watching that stuff :nicole:

Hey, they said it was diamond, unless i mistook it for almond (which is possible, yeah).

If theres a car reward in the show im not gonna give away a 40,000 dollars car. Instead, im gonna give them a Renault or a Lamborghini or something...