Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

I just hope they choose pretty girls this time. Some of the girls they've been picking lately have been a little dissapointing. <_<

Ooh yeah, I agree with you. I was thinking, they should make a season where all of the winners from past cycles compete to see who's the BIGGEST top model. ;) Yupp.. :p hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Who do you like most so far?

Jaslene. I think she's the prettiest. She's got this jet black, long hair and a really beautiful face. Also, she doesn't seem to be as stupid as some of the other girls :cain: (Kathleen anyone?) I really dislike Renee. She seems convinced that because she's a mom, she has to tell all he other girls how to live their lives too. And when Tyra say she could do better a her shoots, all she talks about is that she was distracted because she was thinking about her baby <_< Ugh, in my opinion she might just as well leave now.

Jael needs to do something about her talking. I can barely make out what she's saying and she mumbles all the time. Natasha seems to be your avarage bubble brained blonde (though beautiful.) Felicia tries to copy Tyra too much. The two curvy girls seem pretty good though.

Well, this is my opinion about them on the first eppy. I'm kinda harsh on them, I guess, but anyway, that's how I feel. They all got potential, but some just ruin it for themselves by acting the way they do.

To see pics of the girls, go here: http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/gen-gallery-antm-models/7/2

ewww i hate renee also. i like jael. i think she's super. OMG kathleen. :laugh: "you look lost in your pictures" "i know right" :laugh: wheww that was one of the funniest moments there. i like natasha.bc she's russian nd i fricken love russians. but i dont think she'l win. i like the pluz size models. they're ok. uhhhm that one photographer girl. forgot her name. i dont like her shes too fake. i thought the girl from audition the one from inglewood should have gotten through. jasleene is cool too. not exactly my favorite but she's alright. uhhm i actually really liked kathleen. i hoped she didnt get booted off but she did. uhhh everyone else i dont even remember so they obviosly didnt make that great of an impression. oh i live for antm