Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

Thank God that MAN Jaeda was finally kicked off. I couldn't stand her much longer. My boyfriend and I watched this show every week. He's rooting for Caridee, but I have to admit that I have come to love Melrose. I don't think that she's stuck up at all, she just really wants to win and tries hard to do well. That's more than you can say for almost every other girl on this season. She deserves to win, and she definetley has the body for high fashion. I wouldn't be too upset if Caridee won either, she's so cute!

OMG i'm watching the latest episode their spanish is painful to hear :rofl: i didn't understand a single word they said, and i almost speak fluent spanish :|

but anyways about the girls, i'm not Melrose's greatest fan but i gotta admit that the girl really goes for it and she's good :ninja:

ummm no wonder you thought the spanish was horrible... it was actually Catalan, it's so odd ... like at first i was all happy because I thought I was going to understand everything (because I thought it would be the kind of Spanish I understood)... I was in shock.. they sounded terrible.

OMG i'm watching the latest episode their spanish is painful to hear :rofl: i didn't understand a single word they said, and i almost speak fluent spanish :|

but anyways about the girls, i'm not Melrose's greatest fan but i gotta admit that the girl really goes for it and she's good :ninja:

ummm no wonder you thought the spanish was horrible... it was actually Catalan, it's so odd ... like at first i was all happy because I thought I was going to understand everything (because I thought it would be the kind of Spanish I understood)... I was in shock.. they sounded terrible.

i know it was catalan but i have a friend from barcelona - he speaks both castellano and catalan and i'm able to understand most of what he says in catalan since it's quite like a mix of Spanish and French... English accent + catalan is the most painful association either... that and the fact they didn't remember the words... ugh :|

i know it was catalan but i have a friend from barcelona - he speaks both castellano and catalan and i'm able to understand most of what he says in catalan since it's quite like a mix of Spanish and French... English accent + catalan is the most painful association either... that and the fact they didn't remember the words... ugh :|

yeah, I understood some but barely...like maybe just the part "secret for a beautiful woman/lady" :| .. but personally, I prefer spanish... just spanish, catalan is a different dialect of spanish (that I do not speak). It seems like it would be easier to learn to speak spanish than catalan unless you speak french because of the mix.

These women had no self confidence and they carried themselves terribly, even without the volume on it would have been painful to watch. They should have studied way more the way Melrose did. When I have a french oral for school, I study it so much even though I am at least some-what able to fake the accent and very capable of understanding it. Yes ... that episode was painful to watch.

I wonder what Caridee said :o

It might have been something stupid. She seems like she's bipolar or something, she's got a crazy personality. She sometimes seems extremely happy and gitty but then again, she admitted to being suicidal or at least thinking about being so. I remember when she did the shoot when they were floating in the air and it was stupid of her to not listen to the instructions that were given to her about doing it safely, all she did was flip around violently. Another thing, I don't know if you remember the crazy laugh of excitment she made when they were doing the eliminations after they accepted her for the next week. :| I like her.. but she's pretty crazy...

I wonder what Caridee said :o

It might have been something stupid. She seems like she's bipolar or something, she's got a crazy personality. She sometimes seems extremely happy and gitty but then again, she admitted to being suicidal or at least thinking about being so. I remember when she did the shoot when they were floating in the air and it was stupid of her to not listen to the instructions that were given to her about doing it safely, all she did was flip around violently. Another thing, I don't know if you remember the crazy laugh of excitment she made when they were doing the eliminations after they accepted her for the next week. :| I like her.. but she's pretty crazy...

:yes:

maybe it's michelle

:shifty:

next to leave.

or miss boring eugena

:x

i mean,i knew jaeda was leaving,..but not so fast!

did y'all see anchal on tyra's show?

she kinda lost weight and her body looks..mature and ...sexy?

She was on the Tyra Show?? Can't believe I missed it. =[ Do you have pictures of it? Just curious, that's all. =]