Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

what did you guys think of the last night's show? somwe of the judges comments really suprised me..i mean Naima holding back??i was like WAOH..pause for a second.as far as i know her picture was amazing and she's been her funcky self all the time..

also..it was obvious that Janice judges alot on personality..she really didn't like michelle and it shows.although her picture wasn't bad at all, in my opinion, she basically said it was piece of crap..i really don't have much respect for Janice.

on another note..does anyone else think that BNritanny is like a younger and prettier version of mrs. Dickenson? i think that's partially the reason why she's favored so much by her and also her wild behavior

Even though I liked some Michelle's pictures I would have to say that I agreed with the judges. She just didn't look like a model.

on another note..does anyone else think that BNritanny is like a younger and prettier version of mrs. Dickenson? i think that's partially the reason why she's favored so much by her and also her wild behavior

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think they pointed to the similarities of the two in an earlier episode....so yeah, I would have to agree.

I think it's on at 9 tonight on UPN, but I'm not sure.

I'm really rooting for Naima, which is weird because I typically like the classic beauty and Naima is a lot more edgier than I usually like. But I really think she's got what it takes.

well i really didn't like christina at the beginning but i've grown to except her uniqueness. and it's sad that she left because she seemed "icy".

i would like to see Kenya go next.she's very catty and unsencere. i think her competativeness gets on the way of her being a nice sweet person. like when she was critiquing the photos of other girls- i don't think she said one good thing about them

Yes I believe they have been in Africa for a bit now. I have one question:

Why is Keenyah still around?

I haven't liked any of her pictures except for maybe the second one she took. I don't understand what she is doing there and I don't care if she can dance lol. I can dance totally smashed, can I be a model too?

who did tyra yell at, and for what?... i haven't watched ina loooong time... funny huh?... cuz i'm the one who started this thread! lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was a while back, she yelled at Tiffany after she didn't show emotion. After she got kicked off the show she just smiled and hugged people. And Tyra got upset and yelled at her.