Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

I don't know what it is but I don't think Saleisha is that good of a model. She just looks like a pretty girl to me. I think Jenah looks more like a model than any of them. Her pictures are gorgeous. Chantal has really surprised me. I honestly didn't think she would last past the second week. Her pictures are just as gorgeous. I want either Chantal or Jenah to win.

yay glad to see so many Chantal fans here! :) i agree, Jenah takes stunning photos. Chantal's photos arent always stunning but to me they're mostly better than Saleisha's.. its just runway that Saleisha i better at compared to the both of them.. such a pity Chantal didnt win :( i thought she had the whole package - great photos, good walk, sweet personality!

cant wait for the next ANTM to be out!

p.s sorry for my slow reaction to the outcome of the competition.. i only just finished watching ANTM 9 :x

I don't know what it is but I don't think Saleisha is that good of a model. She just looks like a pretty girl to me. I think Jenah looks more like a model than any of them. Her pictures are gorgeous. Chantal has really surprised me. I honestly didn't think she would last past the second week. Her pictures are just as gorgeous. I want either Chantal or Jenah to win.

yay glad to see so many Chantal fans here! :) i agree, Jenah takes stunning photos. Chantal's photos arent always stunning but to me they're mostly better than Saleisha's.. its just runway that Saleisha i better at compared to the both of them.. such a pity Chantal didnt win :( i thought she had the whole package - great photos, good walk, sweet personality!

cant wait for the next ANTM to be out!

p.s sorry for my slow reaction to the outcome of the competition.. i only just finished watching ANTM 9 :x

:no: