Bellazon

Lindsay Ellingson

Lindsay as a young child- she looks sooo cute!

post-14471-0-1446107822-51269_thumb.jpg

OH!That's really cute :wub:

where did you find that?

and i found some of photos in LUI WEN's blog..

there also had SIRI, DENISA, and other models i don't know who they are...

and i haven't seen that before....

i think is after showing in the CHANEL SRING 2010 HC..

post-14471-0-1446107822-54431_thumb.jpg 9c444272796348.gif e4839372796349.gif 9a7d0472796359.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I love Lindsay... :heart::wub::heart: and I'm a little sad that she has such a little thread! :cry: I'm surprise cause she did many high fashion campaigns (more than some other Victoria's Secret models, who have bigger threads!). She did Moschino, Dior, she walked for Chanel, Diane von Furstenberg... I hope we'll have more pictures soon. And I want to add two wonderful pictures of her, ones of my favorites. I hope you'll like it. I found them on the Fashion Spot. :heart: I hope it's not a repost!

post-37343-1272481874_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1272481912_thumb.jpg

Hello!

I love the last pic of Lindsay, and also the last editorial you post Edernez. We love the same models :heart::heart: (but unfortunatly, I haven't so many beautiful pics to post has you :(

I think Lindsay is truly a beautiful and talented model and I'm sad to see she has not such a big forum, because she did really great things for High fashion, and is very lovely with Victoria's secret too...

Thanks! And I agree with you, Rose! I don't know why VS uses her much less than Candice, for example. I love Candice, who is one of my fav models! But Lindsay is more famous than her, particularly in high fashion. Sometimes, I don't understand this brand... They have Adriana Lima and they just used Alessandra... they have Lindsay but they never call her... To odd! But hope she'll do more things in the futur! Fingers crossed!

I'm also totaly agree with you. I like Candice but I think VS uses her a lot whereas others (fabulous) models are not called. I think Lindsay is one of them. She has an handsome face, she looks very young and elegant at the same time and her eyes are those of a child (in my opinion). I see her has a true High Fashion model, but it would be so great if a big brand like VS uses her more. I'm pretty sure many people would appreciate to see her more, has for Adriana, and others...

And thanks for pics, she is wonderful on them :heart::heart: