Bellazon

How hard do you try to use proper English in your posts?

ninanina19

I'm the worst. I think I sound like an idiot in all of my posts. I can't even read them without cringing. I should really try improving my grammar but you know it's a forum and a lot of other people make mistakes (granted they're all from different countries).

Even though I'm able to undertand and be understood in English, in forums, there alwasy are slang terms, or some adjectives that aren't even in my dictionary. That's where I get a lil bit lost!! Even some diminutives, or... it can easily get complicated!

I try, within my own limitations, to use understandable and correct English, although I do realize I probably make a lot more spelling and grammar mistakes than most on here.

But I don't believe anybody really cares that much, since most English-speaking people don't expect a non-native English speaker to master the language as well as they do.

I do try to use proper punctuation and absolutely hate textspeak. I think those two combined already make a post more readable, even if you aren't a native English speaker.

I try to post in proper English and use big words in the last letter word game so that I can boost KBIII's IQ. :p

I'm a bit lax when it comes to starting sentences with conjunctions and ending sentences in prepositions; however, I will also use semicolons with the word "however" to look smart. Yeah .... smart. Not pretentious.

Ok my English is bad... but I hope you people understand... :blush: :blush:

its a forum for people from many country, some speak and writhe English, other just can a little bit…In some country English is used every day, in some country is a second languish, but anyway…. It’s a forum to share information about models and pictures… :whistle: <_<

I like that people is from al over the world, Germany, Italian, Brazilians, Norway and any country who share information, pictures and writings…. Who cares!!!! :wave:

My English sucks but I don’t care… I do my best :yes: :hell yea!:

I try to post in proper English and use big words in the last letter word game so that I can boost KBIII's IQ. :p

I'm a bit lax when it comes to starting sentences with conjunctions and ending sentences in prepositions; however, I will also use semicolons with the word "however" to look smart. Yeah .... smart. Not pretentious.

Thank you!!!!! :ddr: