Bellazon

Am I going crazy? Am I going out of my mind ?

saritaa

Aida you know you really only what me so leave her out of this. :mellow:

And first you get me in truouble and then you run to The Joker!!!!!! :anger:

That's right!!! Take him!!! He's the flirt!!!!!!

Of coarse I ran to the Joker!!! If I ran to you we'd be easier to catch! :laugh:

And I did not get you in trouble!!! You just have a big mouth! :war:

^what a girl... :cain: :laugh:

Back on topic people!! We're not going crazy just because we think about death! Everyone does it... (now it sounds like I'm trying to get you to do drugs!) :p

Anyway, who knows what happens when you die... it's impossible to tell until it actually happens to you and then you can't tell anyone else what you learned because, well, you're dead. It's scary not knowing what's going to happen but it's a feeling we all, unfortunately, have to deal with.

Lol this thread cracks me up. I remember watching movies (and these weren't the PG kind) on my parents TV upstairs when I was a kid. Usually someone got killed off in a bloody way. The highlight being me at 5 year of age, watching some R movie in which a girl's head got decaptivated by a samurai sword.

So that's when I started thinking about death. ( :rofl: nice intro huh?)

I would ask my parents all these impossible questions, which they would evasively ignore. So I let it rest and continued being a happy, dorky kid. (I forgot pretty quickly. Cookies and my-little-ponies were so much more interesting! ;) )

I've looked death into the eyes (so to say) once being in a car crash. That was terrifying and changes your outlook on life. The other time I was shaken really bad was seeing someone commit suicide by jumping in front of a train while I was standing next to her. Throwing away your life like that is the most egoistical thing you can do in my opinion. Not only do you hurt the ones you care care for, but you also leave an impression on strangers you don't know for the rest of their lives. (she sure messed up my beautisleep for weeks at a time, and god knows I need it ;) )

I believe that after death there's nothing. You're gone an that's it. And I think that's the best way to live. If you know you only have ONE chance, you'll make the best out of it. If there is something more out there, then good. But I'm not putting faith in something I'm not sure of. It would suck believing in heaven or the afterlife to find out that there's only eternal blackness.

That's why I'm against suicide. (I think if I believe in God, I'd still be against it. You shouldn't kill, yourself included.) I think it's stupid and an easy ticket out for when the going gets tough. Ofcourse ther are people who live a hell, but some teenagers kill themselves for stupid things. Like being bullied at school. The best way to beat bullies is to suck it up, face it and become a high flyer. You'll laugh in their faces when you're older because you're happy and strong despite everything you've been through.

*reads above ramble*.....Man, aren't we bundles of sunshine? :D

I believe that after death there's nothing. You're gone an that's it. And I think that's the best way to live. If you know you only have ONE chance, you'll make the best out of it. If there is something more out there, then good. But I'm not putting faith in something I'm not sure of. It would suck believing in heaven or the afterlife to find out that there's only eternal blackness.

You mean I won't be resurrected by a voodoo doctor and then star in a remake of Thriller? :cry: but that was my back up plan to live forever :cry2: