Bellazon

Tennis

safin83

^^ yeah she lost, but mauresmo just beat henin!!!!!!!! so thats good, the bryan brothers just won doubles too.

mens final should be good, federer v baghdatis, i totally expect federer to win, probably in 3 sets, he finished his semi final match really strong, and i think he'll come out super sharp and not even give baghdatis a chance.

i like baghdatis though, he's played really good this tournament and showed big time heart when he beat nalbandian, even though it looked like he was down and out, not to mention he has a waaaaaay hot girl-friend, ill try to get a pic!

It sucks coz Henin gave up :persuazn: if she was going to do that she may aswell have let Sharapova win so Mauresmo could actually have a proper match

I'm so pissed off that happened :mad:

score: 4-6 0-2 I thought Henin was going to win :ninja: damn u Henin :persuazn:

yeah, henin sucks ass for doing that, its not like she screwed up her ankle like clijsters did, she should have finished the match, and let mauresmo win it on match point

serbianboy, i totally agree with you, federer is so amazing, there are so many ways he can win, he can make adjustments to his gameplan in the middle of a match, which is what he did in the finals, first set and a half baghdatis was kicking his ass, then federer decided to come to net alot more, and after that it was over, theres no doubt he has an excellent chance to pass pete sampras in grand slams

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was watching CNN World Sport yesterday and who do I see? My 2 fave tennis players commenting on their nations' chances on the World Cup The Swiss team lost so that sucks for Martina, I've no update on Lleyton's Socceroos though lol!

i hope someday roger plays rafa on grass so he can kick his ass!!!!!!!

anyhow rogers looked great, i dont see him losing to anyone, agassi-nadal should be very good, im going with the old timer on grass=agassi in 4 sets

and what about roddick, straight set loss to murrey, now im not a roddick fan at all, i was actually happy when he lost, but it really doesnt say much about us tennis when our best player does so crappy in the last year or so, he has to change what hes doing fast, cause right now he sucks!!!!!!!!!

Edited by safin83

no upsets in the womens side, im picking sharapova over mauresmo, and henin-hardenne over clijsters, but i really hope clijsters wins.

on the mens we got federer vs ancic, this will either be very close or very lopsided, either way roger will win, and the only other really intresting match is hewitt and baghdatis, i think hewitts too strong on grass so he will win