Bellazon

Tennis

safin83

well my man safin fought hard but couldnt pull off the win, had he played the whole match the way he did the 5th, i think he would have won, but its okay, he played like crap and still almost won, at least he didnt give up. so now to nobodys supprise i will be going for federer, im definately looking forward to the nadal-federer match, the winner of that one will win it all, if nadal takes out federer i wont be too upset because i like nadal too, but i like federer alot more(and i know youll be going for nadal, wont you princess :p )

so great news:

Hewitt Returns to Action

Lleyton Hewitt returned to the ATP circuit after a three-month long hiatus, teaming with Mark Philippoussis to win their doubles match at the Stella Artois Championships in London. On Tuesday, Hewitt will begin his campaign for a fourth title here when he faces Xavier Malisse.

source: ATP.com

yay! :fun:

• 2 weeks later...

well once again my man safin is impressive, beat philippoussis in 3 sets, although it was a close 3 sets. marat has feliciano lopez in the next round, should be no problem, then most likely ancic in 4th round, that will be tough, ancic is a good grass court player, but with the way safin is playing, and with his new found confidence and positive attitude on grass, i expect him to win, then probably hewitt in quaterfinal, unless taylor dent can come up with a major upset, but i doubt that will happen, my other top guy, roger looked good, wasnt great, but good enough, as the tournament goes on he will get better and better, lindsay looked good in the graveyard court, lost her concentration to start the second set, but quickly got it back. tomorrow should be good, i really want to see sharapova-sesil kaseoiuriodh(cant spell that girls name) it should be intresting, i dont think that girl will back down to sharapova, also lets see how tim henmen plays, i expect him to win, but with the way he played in the first round, who knows.

^^ yeah, i have to say tim henmen losing wasnt too big of a shock, he wasnt playing well going in to the tournament, but that kid murray's got some real talent, i thought he was gonna beat nalbandian, but i think he ran out of gas.

well today was a busy day at wimbledon, tomorrow is the womens quarters, the womens side has pretty much gone the way i expected it to, except for henin-hardenne going out in first round, and serena's loss wasnt that suprising, she was a little injured and sick, so i was kinda expecting her to lose early.

on the mens side, i think feliciano lopez has been the biggest suprise so far, the bastard took out my man safin :( and he beat mario ancic, who i actually thought had a good chance to make it to the semis, but anyway, can someone tell me how the hell thomas johansson made it to the quarters :wacko: , so the way i see it is a rematch of last years final, roddick-federer, roddick is playing well, and i think roger is yet to play his best tennis, so naturally im picking federer to win his 3rd wimbledon title and this first slam of the year :yes:

well, the quarterfinals are all over, no suprises, everything went the way expected with davenport, mauresmo, williams, and sharapova all advancing on the womens side. both matches should be great, davenport-mauresmo should be a real good one, i got lindsay, of course, and venus-sharapova will be intresting, sharapova has been playing great, only been broken once the whole tournament, but if venus can continue her hot streak and comes to the net when she has a chance to, then i think she can push sharapova the 3 tight sets, but i still think sharapova will advance

on the mens side, federer and hewitt both had easy matches that they won in straight sets, they will now play in the semis, head to head federer has dominated hewitt, i dont know the exact number, but hewitt hasnt beaten federer in like 2 years, still hewitt is like a bulldog, he never gives up, but it wont matter as federer will probably play his best match of the tournament and win in either 3 or 4 sets. roddick had to fight in his match, but beat grosjean in 5 sets, and in the other match johansson spanked nalbandian is straight sets, i know nalbandian hasnt been playing great, but to not even win a set against johansson?WTF? :wacko:

anyhow, he can probably start packing now, because andy's gonna beat his as down :laugh:

well today sucked balls!

lindsay lost in the final, even though she had championship point <_<

and those twin brothers lost in the doubles final

but im looking forward to tomorrow; a rematch of last years final federer-roddick, i think andy might take a set from roger, but no more then that

well, once again roger is wimbledon champion. the final match wasnt even close, roger just ripped andy to shreds, he never even had a chance in the match. so up next is the us open series, first tournament up i think is the rca tournament in indianapolis, but im not sure

okay guys, bad news, today my main guy marat safin had surgury to repair tendons in his knee....im not sure which one, but hes out of davis cup, but he should be able to recover in time to play the hardcout season