Bellazon

The Lamest Songs

The Joker

OK, I'll post some lame rap videos I hate. (This songs are the reasons, NaS said HipHop is Dead)

D4L - Laffy Taffy

Chorus:

Gurl shake dat laffy taffy

Dat laffy taffy

Shake dat laffy taffy

Dat laffy taffy

Gurl shake dat laffy taffy

Dat laffy taffy

Dat laffy taffy (candy gurl)

Dat laffy taffy

Or how about Nelly :yuckky: - Grillz

Chorus:

Smile fo me daddy

(What you lookin at)

Let me see ya grill

(Let you see my what)

Ya, ya grill ya, ya, ya grill

(Rob da jewelry store and tell 'em make me a grill)

(Had a whole top diamonds and da bottom Row's gold)

You stupid artists make people hate my fav genre!!!! :anger:

^ Paul Walls verse on that song is pretty good though :blush:

All rap songs (sorry rap lovers)

I HATE rap soooo much!!!!! I can't believe why so many peole are super in love with rap! I can't understand a thing and it doesn't sound like music to me. Rap sucks!

- Rap is the best :blueeyedbaby:

Anyway, you have the right to dislike, so don't take my words as a diss(just sharing views), but I think that Hip-Hop stands beyond all the other genres. And Hip-Hop is a subgenre of rap. There are some rap stuff that I hate also, but real Hip-Hop that is based on lyrics is just for me. First you need to write some nice lyrics, than make them rhyme, then flow on em.

- Lyrics are important in nearly every genre, and there are good ones and bad ones in all of them.

- Rhymes are what make me luv this music. Rap is based on rhyme, and by rhyme I mean so much more than they do on other genres. i.e.: when I hear something like "Walk this way, talk this way" over and over again, I don't feel the need to listen to it once again, when it ends( :evil: and yeah I chose that song honestly, lol).

- And another important thing is flow. I mean, in hiphop, all the rappers write their own songs. There is no such thing as buying a song that someone else produced, someone else wrote, and you're just gonna sing. I think it's the way it should be. So you need to have flow, to make those rhymes sound good, no matter do you rap fast or slow :/ .

And if someone's going to say that they are talking about murder and stuff, to me there is no diferrence between listening to em, or watching some murder in some movie. As long as they sound good, it's all OK with me.

Well, now it's time to share a song, that I want yall to listen, and give me your views. It's from my all-time fav. MC.

Not that classic Hip-Hop that you may expected, but just too show that this music has some deepness.

2pac - Dear Mama

^ one of the best Hip Hop tracks ever :yes:

HSM is soo great. After I've seen this movie I know that I can reach anything.

haha, worst movie ever :-)

Songs I hate atm:

Rihanna -Umbrella

No wait. Any of her songs. Same for P Diddy and Ciara..

Mims -This is why I'm hot

Boygroups, just because they are ghey and talking the same crap all over again.

More to follow :D

Beautiful Liar-Beyonce and Shakira :yuckky: This song is the stupidest ever.

Hahaha, I think that Beyonce has even stupider song than them. Deja Vu IMO was wack as f**k (Jigga was wack on that one also), but the award of stupidest song goes to "Irreplaceable"! :shock: *to the left to the left* :rofl: WTF

^ Paul Walls verse on that song is pretty good though :blush:

^ one of the best Hip Hop tracks ever :yes:

^ I do agree that Paul Walls verse was tight, but overall I didn't like the song. :/

Actually I liked nothing but Paul's verse, lol. :laugh:

How about Nelly saying *I'm changin grillz errday, like Jay change clothes*! WTF

I don't know, I respct fans of everyone, but I can't say that I really can stand Nelly :yuckky: :no:

^Glad to see Hip-Hop fans here :thumbsup: :clap:

Though they did look hot in the video. :hehe:

Though they did look hot in the video. :hehe:

I hated that song aswell, but the remix that was played in the UK was quite a bit better. Completely different sounding song

All rap songs (sorry rap lovers)

I HATE rap soooo much!!!!! I can't believe why so many peole are super in love with rap! I can't understand a thing and it doesn't sound like music to me. Rap sucks!

what can't you understand?

and in rap the music is secondary -- it's first and foremost about the lyrics. although with the case of mainstream rap it's the opposite (a good beat is all that matters).

'a bay bay' is pretty stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ I agree All I hear in the song "Ay bay bay by Hurricane Chris" is Ay Bay A Bay A Bay Bay A Bay Bay in the chorus :pinch: or the song Crank Dat by Soulja Boy ( the dance is horrible and so is the song ) and Lean Like a Cholo by Down aka Kilo ( this person just copied the same song lean wit it rock wit and added the word cholo to make it appeal to hispanics and it doesn't work, tell us to put our elbows up and lean side to side ) :| . Im also tired of hearing RBD everywhere, it's too much at once :ninja: . Any Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan song are just like schreeching noises in my ear. Beyonce song's and Jay-z and Lip Gloss by Lil Mama <_< . James Blunt and that one song saying your beautiful, everyone got it the first time they heard it!!! :laugh: those are my opinions on the lamest songs :p