Bellazon

Is it weird for you when models are younger than you?

ninanina19

I was born in late 1990 so it's not a problem yet. But like with Tanya D. She's exactly 3 and a half months younger than me and somehow that makes it hard for me to like her. I totally love her face and just her presence on the runway the more I watch her but it;s so werid to adore a model younger than you. Anyone feel the same way? I guess with guys its different.

yes I agree with you I like but Tanya seems to be more...and I think men like woman older, or if they are young they must to be like a doll...but few models are pettier when she is older and some models are pettier she was young...so it's difficult

no, it's not weird mostly becouse there isn't a big age gap for example- who's the youngest model, Monika? she's 13 and I'm 16 and I don't feel weird about it, it's not like I'm sexualy attracted to her or something. :rofl: it's more inspiring than weird :hehe:

Well... I am 17 now and i feel weird when I look at girls who are at my age or even younger. Cause I know how I have been at that age, and I can say that even when I was really grown up for my age (family problems etc. make ppl grow zp faster) I think that nobody is really ready for such a... well... sometimes inhuman business.

I'm 30, I win and I'm old enough to be some of your mothers. o.0 Ok that just made me sad.

Younger models don't really bother till they start getting into the 17 - 14 range

:hug:

You're not old enough to be my mother. ;)

How old are you? I'm turning 31 next month... god I miss my youth lol

Well i am 21yrs I think it's totally different for girls then it's for boys- woudn't think girls would bother them but all good! :p I would feel a little wired about looking at girls below the age of 18yrs for sure anything older then that is fine as it's close enough to my age. Funny thing though i rarely like girls under the age of 18yrs just don't look at them in that way so maybe thats a Sub -Conscious thing :p

I completely agree with you rogue red. I mean I still feel like I have so much maturing to do. Most models are 18 or over. And models under 16 aren't allowed on the runway so that's good for me. THe most a model can be younger than me and be on the runway is like 9 or 10 months.