Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Sleepwear

Guest MissIsabella

She's really a great model. Though still unsure about her attitude with that dog story LOL. Oh well i like her modeling and am unsure about herself lol

I heard that the people who found Vida lived 50 miles from where Gisele lives, What were they doing in her neighborhood in order to find the dog in the first place?

Her area is Hollywood Hills right, somebody who is making a big court deal over a $5000 reward, you wouldn't usually find in the Hollywood Hills.

Personally I think they stole it, and thought they could get away with returning Vida and collecting the reward.

Check her out in some of her interviews, she has a great attitude and personality. She's really bubbly and goofy as well, so that's fun.

I heard that the people who found Vida lived 50 miles from where Gisele lives, What were they doing in her neighborhood in order to find the dog in the first place?

Her area is Hollywood Hills right, somebody who is making a big court deal over a $5000 reward, you wouldn't usually find in the Hollywood Hills.  

Personally I think they stole it, and thought they could get away with returning Vida and collecting the reward.

Check her out in some of her interviews, she has a great attitude and personality. She's really bubbly and goofy as well, so that's fun.

i agree i think she has a great attitude about things

They have never watched her on video, that's why they say that.

She does always look like shes having fun. Look at all the Angels Across America vids and pics, all the other models are posing normally, and in most of them she is acting all goofy and laughing. :laugh: Her personality shines through in all of those pictures. So I don't understand how people can think, she's stuck up and rude.

Just doesn't make sense, It's ok though, We know the truth.

i would state my opinion but it seems like we have been having trouble with people stating their opinion...she has no class...she acts goofy...her face isnt that great....she has a huge nose...she has to position her body in a certain way to make herself look more curvy....you guys want some more?