Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Sleepwear

Guest MissIsabella

Hey guys, new forum poster here. This is the back cover from Spring 2005 Sales & Specials vol. 1.

Link Expired. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

I was wondering if anybody has this image in a larger version? Possibly someone has it laying around and can scan? Thanks very much in advance.

Please do not hotlink images - edited by persuazn

• 1 month later...

well it is all a matter of opinion. both gisele and adriana have completely different types of beauty that should not even be compared. BOTH are gorgeous and its all a matter of preference as to who is better.lol personally i like em both but i prefer Gisele's look and bone structure first. just dont compare em! totally different in their own right.

I am crazy for gisele's face!!! it stuns me when ppl say hot body etc....her face is what i like most about her.. then her body. i think her face is amazing and unique and sexy and exotic...etc.... Gisele is the reason for me becoming obsessed with VS in the first place. its all her fault. then i began to notice all the other beauties in the mag but only after her