Bellazon

Took me 7 months

Well, it's been an adventure here these last seven months :ddr: :ddr: and I've tried to post pics as much as I could even if they weren't my faves. I'd want someone to post pics of Tori and my other faves if they found any. So, it took me 7 months but I am over 1000 posts, finally. :clap: I think some people can do it in a week but that's not how I roll. :D I've made good friends and "met" lots of great models so that's the important thing. :wave:

Make 'em count Izzie, :wave:

If you hadn't posted in Natasha Poly's forum, I never would have switched over to Tori's side. It's true. So be proud about that. :yes:

And you are right, me style is not for everone. :laugh:

You're right, Izzie isn't a zombie that glued a keyboard to her hands. :clobber: :cain:

*tights Izzie into a chair* so i've been spending my time on this poem for you, Izzie. I hope you like it. :3 .

Izzie and KBIII, in a bush, K-I-S-S-I-N-G .

*runs*

Here's my response to your poem, Heather..... :war: :avada: :beating: :clobber: :knives: :persuazn: :voodoo: :banghead:

Congrats Izzie!!! :ddr: :hug: If it wasn't for you requesting a Tori set, I would have missed out on how gorgeous Tori is. And that's true. :yes: Haha the first set I ever made was of Tori and I had never made a set before that, so yay for Izzie showing how amazing Tori really is!!! :clap: Oh yeah and for being a fellow Joaquin fan as well. :D

Make 'em count Izzie, :wave:

If you hadn't posted in Natasha Poly's forum, I never would have switched over to Tori's side. It's true. So be proud about that. :yes:

And you are right, me style is not for everone. :laugh:

You're right, Izzie isn't a zombie that glued a keyboard to her hands. :clobber: :cain:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thank you, Steve.

Congrats Izzie!!! :ddr: :hug: If it wasn't for you requesting a Tori set, I would have missed out on how gorgeous Tori is. And that's true. :yes: Haha the first set I ever made was of Tori and I had never made a set before that, so yay for Izzie showing how amazing Tori really is!!! :clap: Oh yeah and for being a fellow Joaquin as well. :D

Thanx, you little sweetie. :hug: :hug: And, :woot: :woot: :wub: on Joaquin.