Bellazon

Actress vs. Models

Nouve

GO Julia!! :hug: oh, Compassionate, I like you :blush: but Julia is right ;)

no one liked my joke about dust in Kenzo´s head?? :cry: oh my :cry:

my life is so empty and pathetic *sigh*

yeah!!! :hell yea!:

oh, and people, vote :flower:

- Hey, I disagree with CC 90% of the time, but if she want's to disagree on something, then why not?(as long as she doesn't post the same thing numerous times). And for the "Heck of Ugly" thing, I really feel the need to say it sometimes, even tho' I try to respect every one of them (because nearly all of them have fans here), but that word just DOESN'T fit to Ana. Sorry :/

- Huh, you should be glad. People give serious answers to my Jokes :cry: ! (*psst*You was one of them - LOLx1000)

OH MY?!

- OK, I'm voting for Ana.

Just like in the previous round, I see no competition. Scarlett is simple, maybe a bit better than Penelope, but nothing special. I see way more beautiful girls then them in nearly every street I pass. On the other hand Ana BB is beautiful. Trust me, I'm one of those that hates her, but Scarlett makes no competition to her IMO.

Alessandra is losing :x

I hope that Penelope likes to eat sand, cuz Ale leaves her in her dust :yes:

Yeah, 'cause Ale's so unattractive that even the dust tries to get away from her :laugh:

Huh, was this the best you was able to come up?? :/

Sorry but mine was better :laugh: .

Please, don't ever reply to my posts again. It's creeping me out.

OK, OK! Not interested :shifty:

Let's agree to disagree :wave:

Penelope has more talent in her pinky then Ale will ever have. :blah:

Hahaha, I'm able to reply for it, but I won't. All I will say is: You're a localist :blah:

- Hey, I disagree with CC 90% of the time, but if she want's to disagree on something, then why not?(as long as she doesn't post the same thing numerous times). And for the "Heck of Ugly" thing, I really feel the need to say it sometimes, even tho' I try to respect every one of them (because nearly all of them have fans here), but that word just DOESN'T fit to Ana. Sorry :/

- Huh, you should be glad. People give serious answers to my Jokes :cry: ! (*psst*You was one of them - LOLx1000)

OH MY?!

Just like in the previous round, I see no competition. Scarlett is simple, maybe a bit better than Penelope, but nothing special. I see way more beautiful girls then them in nearly every street I pass. On the other hand Ana BB is beautiful. Trust me, I'm one of those that hates her, but Scarlett makes no competition to her IMO.

I have a very serious likeness for you ene :laugh: you´re so seriously funny :D :D ;)

So you admit you're still going around slamming Ale? Wow, the more you post, the sadder you make yourself look. Now what is this anger of yours covering up? She won't reply to your love letters and you hate her for it? There, there, Kenzo. Don't cry about it, okay? She's busy, and you probably freak her out. Maybe you should try stalking someone closer to home?

okay right so you know that part where you said stalk someone closer to home...yeah? You hanging out at my parent's house is freaking me out. :pinch:

:laugh: :D :D :D

OH MY?!

I have a very serious likeness for you ene :laugh: you´re so seriously funny :D :D ;)

:laugh: HeHe, THX Hun :laugh:

. . .and the likeness goes either way :hug:

You're my girl :nicole:

Ouch, I must've hit a nerve. Sorry your life is so empty and pathetic that you have to hide behind a computer monitor and posit psychological "analyses" just to make yourself feel better. Good luck with that. It's really, really pitiful, but hey, everybody deserves some kind of sympathy.

Please, don't ever reply to my posts again. It's creeping me out.

Hide behind a computer monitor? :rofl: That's so dumb I don't what to say to it! What makes it even better though is that it's coming from the person who does nothing but hides in the poll section waiting for an opportunity to bash Ale. If there's someone in need of pity between the two of us, it's clearly you, pal. :rofl: I hope you respond to this: I always appreciate the laughs.

okay right so you know that part where you said stalk someone closer to home...yeah? You hanging out at my parent's house is freaking me out. :pinch:

I'm only trying to get a date! :rofl:

Hahaha, I'm able to reply for it, but I won't. All I will say is: You're a localist :blah:

I am a localist all i have to say is your ignorant that obviously does not know penelope's body of work....seriously when ale get's nominated for an oscar you can call me until then....you can shut your mouth.

And Charlize.