Bellazon

Actress vs. Models

Nouve

Yeah, 'cause Ale's so unattractive that even the dust tries to get away from her :laugh:

You know that MTV show Yo Momma, where the contestants win rounds by coming up with better insults than their competitor? You do? Great. Don't ever, ever be on that show. :no:

Sorry, I'm not familiar with such asinine programming, but it sounds like something right up your alley.

Please, if you're going to throw a hissy fit every time somebody slams your precious Alessandra, then go somewhere else.

Please, if you're going to throw a hissy fit every time somebody slams your precious Alessandra, then go somewhere else.

So you admit you're still going around slamming Ale? Wow, the more you post, the sadder you make yourself look. Now what is this anger of yours covering up? She won't reply to your love letters and you hate her for it? There, there, Kenzo. Don't cry about it, okay? She's busy, and you probably freak her out. Maybe you should try stalking someone closer to home?

So you admit you're still going around slamming Ale? Wow, the more you post, the sadder you make yourself look. Now what is this anger of yours covering up? She won't reply to your love letters and you hate her for it? There, there, Kenzo. Don't cry about it, okay? She's busy, and you probably freak her out. Maybe you should try stalking someone closer to home?

Ouch, I must've hit a nerve. Sorry your life is so empty and pathetic that you have to hide behind a computer monitor and posit psychological "analyses" just to make yourself feel better. Good luck with that. It's really, really pitiful, but hey, everybody deserves some kind of sympathy.

Please, don't ever reply to my posts again. It's creeping me out.

Why are so many people voting for Ana? She's not even attractive at all! I don't get why so many people even like her!

people just do like her ! i dont understand why you like Cheryl but i dont mind and i dont care !

i hate alessandra but i dont keep saying she's ugly, stupid, or anything mean cause i know she have fans who wouldnt like to hear that, like if someone say something bad about Izabel i get angry about it.

so get over it, people like different models.

im sorry, i dont wanna be mean at you but really bothers me when you'll gonna vote for something and say 'both are ugly' or goes in a thread just to say 'she is skinny, she scares me, she is so ugly' . if you dont like it dont go there and specialy dont say mean things !

im sorry Nouve for bother you thread, but its something i wanted to say.

GO Julia!! :hug: oh, Compassionate, I like you :blush: but Julia is right ;)

no one liked my joke about dust in Kenzo´s head?? :cry: oh my :cry:

my life is so empty and pathetic *sigh*

yeah!!! :hell yea!:

oh, and people, vote :flower:

Ouch, I must've hit a nerve. Sorry your life is so empty and pathetic that you have to hide behind a computer monitor and posit psychological "analyses" just to make yourself feel better. Good luck with that. It's really, really pitiful, but hey, everybody deserves some kind of sympathy.

Please, don't ever reply to my posts again. It's creeping me out.

But i love replying to you. :cry: It makes me laugh my ass off everytime. :)

no one liked my joke about dust in Kenzo´s head?? :cry: oh my :cry:

my life is so empty and pathetic *sigh*

yeah!!! :hell yea!:

Woohoo my fella, im pathetic too :doofywave: :bellazon: :hug:

okay right so you know that part where you said stalk someone closer to home...yeah? You hanging out at my parent's house is freaking me out. :pinch:

Why are so many people voting for Ana? She's not even attractive at all! I don't get why so many people even like her!

people just do like her ! i dont understand why you like Cheryl but i dont mind and i dont care !

i hate alessandra but i dont keep saying she's ugly, stupid, or anything mean cause i know she have fans who wouldnt like to hear that, like if someone say something bad about Izabel i get angry about it.

so get over it, people like different models.

im sorry, i dont wanna be mean at you but really bothers me when you'll gonna vote for something and say 'both are ugly' or goes in a thread just to say 'she is skinny, she scares me, she is so ugly' . if you dont like it dont go there and specialy dont say mean things !

im sorry Nouve for bother you thread, but its something i wanted to say.

It's true about what I said. Hey! It's my opinion, don't get mad about it. If you don't like what I to say, then don't read it.

It seems like we never get along, which is sad. I respect your opinions, Julia.

wich is better ?

you just dont say and keep your thoughts for yourself or i close my eyes to dont read ?

i know that's your opinion and i respect but you keep saying mean stuff about the models all the time, that's not nice :/

we have differents opinions, that's why we never get alone.

still i respect you to.