Bellazon

What do you think of downloading movies

Alibaba126

What do you think of downloading movies ?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of downloading movies ?

• wrong
    • ok

wrong or ok hehe,

IMO, it's not good of course, but movie tickets became so exspensive <_< . I go to cinemas less often now, I used to go like 3 times a week. Lateley i download movies on dvd quality from newsgroups once in a while and movies i can't find there or i think that are fun to watch in a cinema, I go to a ciname for that

I think it's wrong to download movies. To those who said it was ok, if it were your work being distributed freely you would not mind, right? Think about it, as more people download movies off the net, the higher the ticket prices will get. Plus, as you get older the you realize that things like that are wrong.

Entertainers get paid an astronomical amount of money, that's just the way is. Just because they are still getting paid does not make it right. Sorry, I think that's a poor excuse. It blows my mind to think that you people think it's ok to rip people off. I guess it's because you feel anonymous in cyberspace, because I would think that you guys would not walk into the Virgin Megastore, put a DVD under your shirt and walk out without paying. Wait, let me retract that. I forgot about the "Shoplifting" thread in General Talk. :evil: :D

Entertainers get paid an astronomical amount of money, that's just the way is. Just because they are still getting paid does not make it right. Sorry, I think that's a poor excuse. It blows my mind to think that you people think it's ok to rip people off. I guess it's because you feel anonymous in cyberspace, because I would think that you guys would not walk into the Virgin Megastore, put a DVD under your shirt and walk out without paying.  Wait, let me retract that. I forgot about the "Shoplifting" thread in General Talk. :evil: :D

PPl steal all the time, does it make it right no, does it make it ok, maybe, theft I think is more now than every, and I dont just mean movies.

i download anything i can from movies to music to appz and tv shows, well just smallville.

i have a collection of over 500 movies all downloaded, u know how much money i saved?

bottom line is big corporations shit on us little guys when ever they can and internet piracy is our way of saying F**k U! if only i could d/l nike gear!

(wow i think thats the longest post i ever had here)

edit: note to noobs, this is my opion and if u dont like plze dont freak out....

i download anything i can from movies to music to appz and tv shows, well just smallville.

i have a collection of over 500 movies all downloaded, u know how much money i saved?

bottom line is big corporations shit on us little guys when ever they can and internet piracy is our way of saying F**k U! if only i could d/l nike gear!

(wow i think thats the longest post i ever had here)

edit: note to noobs, this is my opion and if u dont like plze dont freak out....

Eh i agree, These companies make insane money, we are talking bilions,.They wont even live long enough to spend all that money, And now I was reading not too long ago, they want to sue online people who download, Like they are gonna come after you for 100,000 thats so greedy, see how they are , just like NHL season, GREEDY SOBS, like 10 million a year isnt enough money, It all comes down to one thing GREED. People gotta work 9-5 everyday while these compaines are paid to do what they enjoy doing and it aint no hard labour, Ive been on tv sets and movie sets, its nothing like being in a factory with chinese immigrants working and sweating for 8/hr.

While I can empahtize with both sides of this "controversy", the fact is that no problem would exist if these record companies and movie moguls would agree to let these websites charge a small monthly fee(say $5)and then share in the royalites. Hate to be cynical, but I can't help but think that all this legal wrangling is aimed more at saving their grossly exorbiant lifestyles than preserving "artistic merit " of any kind. And as someone wrote previously, 70% of this crap that infests our cinemas every year ain't worth $6-$8 :evil:

Just a music downloader personally; most of the downloaded flicks I've seen were of poor quality.