Bellazon

Any plan for July 4th ?!! :)

The Joker

You just got a B-day party yesterday. You'd better stay home this time and watch the kids while im gone, you irresponsible you !!!

:persuazn:

But it wasn't my birthday party! And that makes all the difference! Plus, I was going to get a (hot) babysitter. :whistle:

wlel i'm gonna have dinner with my family...then go up to LA with my sister, her friend, & my cousins and chill there. cause she said @ their old school, there's gonna be some kind of 4th of july carnival hing....

And alcohol ?!! :shifty:

The same routine. From PZ to PR

STOP RUNNING !!! :persuazn:

You just got a B-day party yesterday. You'd better stay home this time and watch the kids while im gone, you irresponsible you !!!

:persuazn:

But it wasn't my birthday party! And that makes all the difference! Plus, I was going to get a (hot) babysitter. :whistle:

You mean....ANOTHER (hot) babysitter ??!!! NO WAY !!!! If theres going to be any babysitter in my house this time it would be KBIII YOU UNDERSTAND ?!!!

You mean....ANOTHER (hot) babysitter ??!!! NO WAY !!!! If theres going to be any babysitter in my house this time it would be KBIII YOU UNDERSTAND ?!!!

1. I am hot

2. How much, an child of The Joker can just be ......... well :evil:

1. I am hot

2. How much, an child of The Joker can just be ......... well :evil:

I can always help :shifty:

Going surfing in the morning, then heading into San Fran. A Goth club will be hosting a roof top Fireworks party near the Golden Gate, so I'll most likely end up there with my friends drinking, dancing and watching the show over the bay.

Happy Independence Day!

Just got home. Santa Cruz sucks big time. The city is soooo old its not even as half as fancy as LA. The beach is only 1/1000th as beautiful as Laguna or Huntington beach... The stupid sand and the cold water and the....HAHAHHA ... JUST KIDDING :laugh: . I like Santa Cruz. It was pretty nice. The water was kinda too cold but i adjusted my body temp quickly enough :laugh: I like :) .

No wonder Marisa is a pro-surfer. Everyone there was a surfer. :D

Going surfing in the morning, then heading into San Fran. A Goth club will be hosting a roof top Fireworks party near the Golden Gate, so I'll most likely end up there with my friends drinking, dancing and watching the show over the bay.

Happy Independence Day!

I knew it, never without drinking :laugh:

I can always help :shifty:

Noooo!!! Heather, we don't know what Aida and Ken will do to our kids. :ninja:

:rofl: We dont know what OUR KIDS will do to Aida and KBIII more exactly :laugh:

Meh, just got back from the gym. Didn't even see one firework this year. But that's okay though, because I'll be seeing quite a few at Disneyland within a week or so. And the ones they have there on any given day are far better than the ones we have here once a year.