Bellazon

Adriana Lima + Aishwarya Rai

lookatme553

can you make josie maran and petra nemcova, petra nemcova and jessica alba, jessica alba and josie maran, jessica alba and ana beatriz barros, jessica alba and adriana lima, doutzen kroes and ana beatriz barros

Josie Maran + Petra Nemcova

Petra Nemcova + Jessica Alba

Josie Maran + Jessica Alba (looks really REALLY familia I can't seem to point my finger on it though)

Jessica Alba + Ana Beatriz Barros

i like the combo of petra and josie, and jessica alba and josie.

I made one of Josie & Caroline F

image1jv3.jpg

Just a starter one, I'll develope my own technique's in time.

Mouth: Josie/Caroline

Eye Shape: Caroline

Nose: Josie

Brow: Caroline

Jaw Line: Josie/Caroline

Chin: Josie

Forhead: Caroline

I made one of Josie & Caroline F

image1jv3.jpg

Just a starter one, I'll develope my own technique's in time.

Mouth: Josie/Caroline

Eye Shape: Caroline

Nose: Josie

Brow: Caroline

Jaw Line: Josie/Caroline

Chin: Josie

Forhead: Caroline

How do you get the photos on the board so people won't have to be clicking an attachment to see my combinations?

OKAYY.. lol wow I never knew I'd have so many requests. Okay I'll just show you the program. I found a similar program at www.download.com and in the search box type in: FantaMorph and download Abrasoft Fantamorph Pro 3.7.1. It really simple its all about lining up the right key points and the computer morphs it for you, the only thing thats time consuming is making the points on the picture (do the tutorial first, I'm not that great at explaining).

And just to keep this post going, post up the images you created =)

BTW... how do you post the pictures on the actual board so you won't have to open the .bmp files?? Thanks in advance :wave:

is it free to downloaded, or do i need to buy it

OKAYY.. lol wow I never knew I'd have so many requests. Okay I'll just show you the program. I found a similar program at www.download.com and in the search box type in: FantaMorph and download Abrasoft Fantamorph Pro 3.7.1. It really simple its all about lining up the right key points and the computer morphs it for you, the only thing thats time consuming is making the points on the picture (do the tutorial first, I'm not that great at explaining).

BTW... how do you post the pictures on the actual board so you won't have to open the .bmp files?? Thanks in advance :wave:

is it free to downloaded, or do i need to buy it

it's a 30 day trial

I have the same program, but I can't figure out how to use it. :whistle:

Various mixes of Ale, Ana and Adriana:

Half Ana, quarter Ale and a quarter Adriana:

Canvas_Prints.jpg

Half Ale, quarter Ana and quarter Adriana:

th_aleadrianabb.jpg

Half Adriana, quarter Ale and quarter Ana (this one doesn't look much different apart from subtle changes in the nose, around the mouth and under the eyes):

th_adrianaanabbale.jpg

Since I am bored, I might try doing other people's requests if they can help me find a pic where the people they want to see mixed are both facing forwards with their mouths closed.

Here is a picture I had found earlier on the web. It's Jessica Alba, Adriana Lima, Scarlett Johanson, and Beyonce combination. Hoping Ya'll gon' like it, and credit to the one that made the combination :idk: :

post-15385-1183502170_thumb.jpg

Looks amazing! :wave:

Various mixes of Ale, Ana and Adriana:

Half Ana, quarter Ale and a quarter Adriana:

Canvas_Prints.jpg

Half Ale, quarter Ana and quarter Adriana:

th_aleadrianabb.jpg

Half Adriana, quarter Ale and quarter Ana (this one doesn't look much different apart from subtle changes in the nose, around the mouth and under the eyes):

th_adrianaanabbale.jpg

Since I am bored, I might try doing other people's requests if they can help me find a pic where the people they want to see mixed are both facing forwards with their mouths closed.

I like the 1st the most cos it looks still very like Ana BB, 2nd looks more like Ale with Ana (can hardly see any Adriana) and 3rd looks not alot different to Adriana but cool mixes :D

• 1 month later...