Bellazon

Adriana Lima + Aishwarya Rai

lookatme553

I just got this program that allows you to take photos and combine them.. well I was bored so I just thought to myself 'what would a person look like if they were a combination of _______ and ______' so I started with Adriana Lima and Aishwarya Rai because they were the easiest to me, I'll post other ones a made later.

BTW.. I'm not that great at it so if anyone wants to give it a shot post and I'll send the link =)

morphpic1.bmp

morphpic1.bmp

that was retarded.. :ninja:

How was that retard? I'm sorry I find it very rude that you could belittle this person's work. *shrugs* <_<

ANYWHO.... Liz, I think they are cool. Good job. :heart:

I cleaned up the Adriana/Aishwarya pic and thined out the brows a little. Sorry, I'd go into more detail, however it's 3:30am and I'm about to pass out. Either way, I think the combo is pretty.

morphpic11mn3.jpg

Do you think you could do one of Josie Maran & Caroline Francischini?

interesting. can you make my both favorite model combine. i would like to know how they would look like together. doutzen kroes and josie maran

Doutzen Kroe & Josie Maran (If you want to see the before images I used their on fashionmodeldirectory.com, the main profile pictures)

cool dude. it's looks beautiful, it looks more like josie than like doutzen

can you make josie maran and petra nemcova, petra nemcova and jessica alba, jessica alba and josie maran, jessica alba and ana beatriz barros, jessica alba and adriana lima, doutzen kroes and ana beatriz barros

interesting. can you make my both favorite model combine. i would like to know how they would look like together. doutzen kroes and josie maran

Doutzen Kroe & Josie Maran (If you want to see the before images I used their on fashionmodeldirectory.com, the main profile pictures)

wow is unbeliavable

can you make charlize theron and angelina jolie combination

lookatme553, this is one of the best ideas so far IMO, but don't you think that you should change the name of the thread :/ . Maybe you should make something like Beaty-Mix, or Beauty Combination, or something like that :idk:

Anyway I would love to see a Daria Werbowy and Jessica Alba Combination

cool. can you make a irina sheik and adriana lima, irina sheik and josie maran, adriana lima and ana beatriz barros.

Adriana Lima + Ana Beatriz Barros, I can't find a proper picture of Irina Sheik to do it, do you think you could find one and post it up? Thanks =)