Bellazon

Pet Peeves

People who smack their lips when they chew gum or eat food. It bugs the hell out of me.

Oh god, I had a roommate in college who did that I wanted to stab him in the neck with a butter knife. :knives:

So violent. :no:

People who smack their lips when they chew gum or eat food. It bugs the hell out of me.

Oh god, I had a roommate in college who did that I wanted to stab him in the neck with a butter knife. :knives:

The thought never entered my mind...

but I think some sort of glue that would make their lips stick together would work but I guess they would starve to death, so maybe the knife thing is more flashy.

Add people that don't take out the garbage or clean their dishes. That was my college experience. My roomates would fill up the garbage and then sort of throw more garbage in or around the garbage can. And then I would go to take out the trash but someone put a full beer bottle or soda can in the garbage and then it leaks out all over the floor. And then the common area was loaded with garbage from McDonalds. And it smelled like pickles and mustard. We had a rat (and I think a squirrel lived in the attic). That's how bad it was. Whoever heard of a rats in Atlanta? And I guess I shouldn't get started on the bathroom...