Bellazon

Jaime Pressly
Thumbnail

Kim's Lover

Jaime Pressly

Born: July 30th, 1977

Birthplace: Kinston, North Carolina

Jaime Pressly was born in Kinston, North Carolina, on July 30th, 1977. The natural beauty began performing as a professional gymnast and dancer. Her classical dance instructor mother coached a young Jaime, who continued to practice gymnastics for 11 years.

Although a trained dancer and gymnast, Jaime broke through as a model. By the time she was 13, her recognition was beginning to grow internationally. Appearing on the cover of Teen Magazine, Jaime also took to the world with modeling work in Italy and Japan.

At the age of 15, the precocious teen legally emancipated from her parents, and began to appear behind movie cameras. She made her big screen debut in the 1997 film, Poison Ivy: New Seduction; she was offered the role after appearing as Drew Barrymore's body double in the original Poison Ivy film.

After her role as a prostitute in Poison Ivy, Jaime appeared in the films Against the Law, The Journey: Absolution and Can't Hardly Wait, where it's safe to say that she stole the show from Jennifer Love Hewitt. That same year, she appeared in the Jerry Springer film Ringmaster, and was cast as C.J. Callum in Trash and in Coyote Moon, as Dottie.

Jaime hit it big on the small screen in 1999, when she was cast as promiscuous dancer Audrey on the hit television show, Jack & Jill. While the only thing that she has in common with her role is her love for dance, Jaime is receiving recognition as one of the Jack & Jill babes.

With a tattoo on her lower back of a blue Leo sign, with "healthy, strong and brave" written in Japanese, Jaime is only the next to prove that a beautiful face and talent can also blossom into a lucrative film career -- something Rachael Leigh Cook could have told her.

jaime062zf.th.jpgp19jpg8ui.th.jpgp2jpg2ev.th.jpgp9jpg0de.th.jpg

This girl is really hot :drool: , what do you think about ?

I hate her but there's no denying that she's very sexy!

And before you ask I dislike her because she's got a big mouth. She's been on Howard Stern (a show I love) a few times and she's had a lot to say about him and other celebrities. I don't mind a woman who speaks her mind but not someone who's career highlight is starring in Not Another Teen Movie! :laugh:

She should learn to keep her mouth shut! :evil:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...