Bellazon

The King of Football

eNe

The King of Football  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best football player right now?

• Alessandro Del Piero
    • Didier Drogba
    • Samuel Eto'o
    • Cesc Fabregas
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Thierry Henry
    • Zlatan Ibrahimoviç
    • Kaka'
    • Frank Lampard
    • Lionel Messi
    • Andrea Pirlo
    • Juan Roman Riquelme
    • Cristiano Ronaldo
    • Ronaldinho
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Luca Toni
    • Fernando Torres
    • Francesco Totti
    • David Villa
    • Other / I'm not sure
  2. 2. Who is the best GoalKeeper right now?

• Christian Abbiati
    • René Adler
    • Manuel Almunia
    • Gianluigi Buffon
    • Iker Casillas
    • Petr Čech
    • Julio Cesar
    • Gregory Coupet
    • Nelson Dida
    • Sebastian Frey
    • Heurelho Gomes
    • Carlos Kameni
    • Bogdan Lobont
    • Manuel Neuer
    • Pepe Reina
    • Edwin van der Sar
    • Francesco Toldo
    • Other / I'm not sure
  3. 3. Who is the best football coach right now?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Rafael Benitez
    • Fabio Capello
    • Vicente Del Bosque
    • Alex Ferguson
    • Josep Guardiola
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Marcello Lippi
    • Jose Mourinho
    • Juande Ramos
    • Claudio Ranieri
    • Frank Riijkard
    • Bernd Schuster
    • Felipe Scolari
    • Luciano Spalletti
    • Arsene Wenger
    • Other / I'm not sure

Well all the football/soccer fans, tell us what you think! Who is the best soccer player right now?

Not who is currently having the best form, but who do you think will have the best impact in the game, when used in the right system. :)

I now there are no Defensive players or Keepers, but Offensive players usually get votes, so I thought it's unnecessary!

And don't just vote. Let's discuss about it, also :yes: .

Edit: Let's start this all over again, as I added two more questions. :)

When they are all at their best, I'd still give the nod to Ronnie, but just speaking about last season, it's hard not to give the honor to C. Ronaldo.

Damn You are FAST :laugh:

Well I'll leave a comment for all the 12 players I picked:

1-Thierry Henry: IMO he is the best Right Now. Maybe last year he struggled from injuries, but just look at the previous season. He also struggled from the injury at the star of the season, but then when he came, he put his team on his back, and took them to the UCL Finals. And all the goals of the Arsenal after the group stages were scored or assisted by him. Plus a big plus for him compared to some others on the list, he never made me say "He spoiled the game" when I watched him playing :clap:

2-Andriy Shevchenko: He is the player with the most offensieve weapons. He can score with headrs, from long range, from tight angles, is good on 1on1 situations, but yet I can't say he is better than Henry.

3-Ronaldo: Well Mr. Greatest of all Times, wasn't on his peak this year, but he deserved to be a candidate also(we just weren't surprised, cuz we remember him way better). He made a great impact in the struggling AC Milan when he came, and his goals in Serie A were the ones that removed the "Champions League Ticket"-Fobia, and made others concentrate more on the Champions League. Plus I think this year(07-08) he will strike back and score 25+ goals on Serie A.

4-Didier Drogba: I think this year he was the best striker in Europe, but still he needs a bit longitivity, before I call him the best. But I just luv the way this guy controls the long balls, and how he thinks scoring even if the angle he has is 0° :rofl:

5-Samuel Eto'o: He is too fast, and has a killer instict, but but he ain't too versatile :/

6-Zlatan Ibrahimoviç: This guy makes me go nuts. He has the most wierd imaginations in the game. Last year he played for Juve, he tried(but failed) an unbelievable dribble in a serie A game, and I was like :blink: What da F*kk :blink: . But this stuff ain't enough to call him the best. I think there are better strikers than him that aren't on the list (i.e. his teammate Hernan Crespo), but I put him, cuz I think there are people who will vote for him :)

2-Andriy Shevchenko: He is the player with the most offensieve weapons. He can score with headrs, from long range, from tight angles, is good on 1on1 situations, but yet I can't say he is better than Henry.

I can say he is better then Henry. The guy has got all qualities to be considered.

Kaka. I've been saying it for the last few seasons :morning: He's much better than Ronaldo (the young one) and I've always rated him over Ronnie.

He is the best runner up in my list. I totally agree that he is way better than C.Ronaldo, and I've always rated him over Ronaldinho, also.

Well I'm starting with Midfielders now:

7-Kaka': He is #2 on my list. Now that Zidane has left, he is the best Midfielder in the world IMO. Watching him is the best way to get myself in the mood. He is too versatile. He is accurant, dangerous from the long range, has one of the best passing skills, has one of the best dribbling skills, and has Leadership skills. Maybe the only thing I would like from him to add to his game, might be improving his free-kicks.

8-Ronaldinho: Are we talking about who's the best? Then he is a candidate! But is he the best? No. Was he ever? NO. Will he ever be be? Hell to the N-O. I can agree that watching him might be better than watching any other on the game, but football is a system game. In my opinion: The Great Players, are the Great Players of the Great Games. And I hate to say it, but Ronnie is not :/ . Anyway, I gotta agree that he is the best dribbler in the game, but thats about it.

9-Pavel Nedved: Well, I know he might get no votes, but he is a candidate. Actually he is a serious candidate. IMO he is the best midfielder after Kaka' (yes, :laugh: better than Ronnies :laugh: ). He may not be that much of a dribbler, but he does everithing else better than Ronaldinho and C.Ronaldo. He is a complete leader, has one of the most powerful shots, has nice passing and crossing skills, and uses his left foot as accurantly and frequently as he uses his right(primary) foot. :clap:

10-Lionel Messi: Mr. Next Big Thing, is one of my favourite players. He is too fast, can dribble too straight, and is accurant from inside the 16. Maybe after 2 or 3 years I might say he is the best, but right now he is not.

11-David Beckham: I don't think he deserves to be called the greates, but he is a unique player. There is no1 like him. His long ball skills are perfection, and is dangerous from dead ball situations also. And this season he was one of the key players of Real Madrids triumph in La Liga.

12-Cristiano Ronaldo: To tell you the truth, I don't think he is any close to the word Greatest. IMO all he can do is dribbling. His short passes aren't any special, he crosses like he shoots the ball(too strong and doesn't give any swerve), has a strong shot, but he ain't accurant. Plus one of the things I dislike the most in his game(forgot to say the same for Ronaldinho) is that when he looses the ball, he starts staring at the referee and never tries to play some D. The reason I put him as a candidate is that I knew there will be someone to vote for him :evil: .

I can say he is better then Henry. The guy has got all qualities to be considered.

I agree, but I really like Henry's style of play...so elegant and cocky but so good to watch :drool:

Kaka. I've been saying it for the last few seasons :morning: He's much better than Ronaldo (the young one) and I've always rated him over Ronnie.

He is the best runner up in my list. I totally agree that he is way better than C.Ronaldo, and I've always rated him over Ronaldinho, also.

:clap:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...