Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

hahahha! thats so funny! i was just thinking of getting lovely bones the other day! hahahaha!

well i'm rereading Ana Karenina! I'm just too lazy to check out a new book at the library or get a new one at barnes! hahaha!

ok... the coolest thing! ...well kind of... well its almost a pain in the butt when you think about it! hahaha!

ok so i've got this balenciaga project/research and i'm deciding which models to use! i'm really want to use raquel and caroline

but it's soooo time consuming to find balenciaga pictures of them... all the while 'sticking' with m concept! hmmmmmm

if worse comes to worst... i'm gonna have to use lisa cant and hilary!

yah! i really like tolstoy... the way he writes... it's detailed, but its not boring! its like... reading a movie... you can really visualize it!

but i hate ana as a character... i mean shes the closest thing to perfect the way tolstoy describes her, but the thing she does.... its just... ehhhhhhhhh!

hahahhahaah! it frustrates me! hahahahaah!

well for my vcom class i picked nicolas as my designer and i'm pretty much married to him the whole quarter! hahahahhaha!

but yeah... i have to make a presentation/collage/fake ads/whatever you want to represent the designer and their concept.

well nicolas and balenciga are all about the abstract... and nicolas was all about looking all futuristic and geometric... and at the same time a bit organic... so im just rolling with that.

but im so heartbroken! hahahhahaha! i could NOT find the right pictures of carol or raquel! :( so i'm going to coco and hilary... as much as i love them... i would be much happier with carol and raquel.

but yeah... i have a couple of caroline, sasha and raquel pictures.... and they are huge too! i wasted my money at our copy center! but this is good... i think i'll just start on my supermodel wall! hahahahahh!

yah! i really like tolstoy... the way he writes... it's detailed, but its not boring! its like... reading a movie... you can really visualize it!

but i hate ana as a character... i mean shes the closest thing to perfect the way tolstoy describes her, but the thing she does.... its just... ehhhhhhhhh!

hahahhahaah! it frustrates me! hahahahaah!

well for my vcom class i picked nicolas as my designer and i'm pretty much married to him the whole quarter! hahahahhaha!

but yeah... i have to make a presentation/collage/fake ads/whatever you want to represent the designer and their concept.

well nicolas and balenciga are all about the abstract... and nicolas was all about looking all futuristic and geometric... and at the same time a bit organic... so im just rolling with that.

but im so heartbroken! hahahhahaha! i could NOT find the right pictures of carol or raquel! :( so i'm going to coco and hilary... as much as i love them... i would be much happier with carol and raquel.

but yeah... i have a couple of caroline, sasha and raquel pictures.... and they are huge too! i wasted my money at our copy center! but this is good... i think i'll just start on my supermodel wall! hahahahahh!