Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

Caroline Trentini singing on the subwayin NYC(also Cintia Dicker)

I want to know what subway she was on in NYC :( I was just there this whole week and I never get to see any models. I took the subway as well. How amazing would it be to find someone singing and then you look up and its Caroline Trentini :wub:

I want to know what subway she was on in NYC :( I was just there this whole week and I never get to see any models. I took the subway as well. How amazing would it be to find someone singing and then you look up and its Caroline Trentini :wub:

thanks, so cute :wub: hope the other passengers werent irritated! lol

yea! :D all those in NYC have chances of meeting models.. lucky people :p

lol I hope they werent either

not all mesmel, I go there every week since I am like 40 minutes away and I always try to walk around and visit the subway but I never see them :( Do they go into hiding or something, I have been there countless times yet I have yet to see a recognizable face.

lol I hope they werent either

not all mesmel, I go there every week since I am like 40 minutes away and I always try to walk around and visit the subway but I never see them :( Do they go into hiding or something, I have been there countless times yet I have yet to see a recognizable face.

I would spend the whole walking around the city :rofl: