Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

TX! She's gourgeus on Valentino's dress; I think she's really becoming a high class model.

Does anybody have pictures of her at the D&G s/s 2005 show? I'm going crazy trying to find something around the web from the last exit of the girls in that show, where Stam was leading. TX in advance! PEACE :hug:

post-7603-1172904446_thumb.jpg post-7603-1172904320_thumb.jpg post-7603-1172904456_thumb.jpg

all i could find were these. there were none that showed caroline leaving though.

TX for trying! I spent the whole night yesterday looking for Caroline's last exit but nothing to do.

BTW! ...wickedcrazyness..."take a walk on the wild side", come to my bar under the sea, I'll offer you a seaweed cocktail!

TX! She's gourgeus on Valentino's dress; I think she's really becoming a high class model.

Does anybody have pictures of her at the D&G s/s 2005 show? I'm going crazy trying to find something around the web from the last exit of the girls in that show, where Stam was leading. TX in advance! PEACE :hug:

post-7603-1172904446_thumb.jpg post-7603-1172904320_thumb.jpg post-7603-1172904456_thumb.jpg

all i could find were these. there were none that showed caroline leaving though.

TX for trying! I spent the whole night yesterday looking for Caroline's last exit but nothing to do.

BTW! ...wickedcrazyness..."take a walk on the wild side", come to my bar under the sea, I'll offer you a seaweed cocktail!

:p

Isn't the girl in last photo STAMMY? :blink:

Isn't the girl in last photo STAMMY? :blink:

yeah...