Bellazon

Vida Guerra
Thumbnail

Cantor

Of course not. If it wasn't for that ass shot, no one would have noticed her in her first FHM spread.

Yep, she looks bad with makeup and even worse without makeup imo. Not some1 i would consider even "cute" nevermind pretty.

Of course not. If it wasn't for that ass shot, no one would have noticed her in her first FHM spread.

Yep, she looks bad with makeup and even worse without makeup imo. Not some1 i would consider even "cute" nevermind pretty.

A doubled yep, her problem is that she's not as attractive as other celebrities, she's only got her butt to fall back on.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest um...

i don't know what it is but there is something i like about her. it's true, she may not be drop dead gorgeous but you get a sense of realism looking at her. she's unique, in my opinion.

her cellphone got hacked into and the pics are all over the net. lol i think she's as obsessed about her ass as some guys are.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

some of the picture were..... shocking to say the least. i think she leaked them herself to get her name out there. not like it worked or anything.