Bellazon

The "OTHER" Forum

Brasil816

i joined becuase of the littleone23... well i actually joined because i will do anything to procastinate.. but i started posting a little and they are mean... certainly not friendly..

what do you guys think...

and what do you think about littleone23... i believe she is most definetly miss issabell

sorry for my spelling

Guest Lullaby

I've noticed "littleone23" has been reposting my Wireimage pictures. It wouldn't bug me so much except for the fact that I PAY for those myself.

What I used to do for tagging is put a regular tag that's visible and then blend in another smaller tag somewhere on the person. Don't make it visible from first glance, but make it visible when you enlarge it. I don't know if people know what I mean but yeah. :rolleyes:

Here are a few examples a person can do to their pictures that's very easy to do, and it's pretty damn hard to remove the alterations/watermark to the pictures.. You'd have to save a non-altered/watermarked version of the pic, but that's not hard... oh! also I'd thought I'd lost about 20GB worth of my picture when my puter crashed, but my Husband had backed them onto several disc's a week before my puter died for me..

1. No Watermark, but if you look carefully you'll see a tiny pattern all over the picture.. That pattern opacity can be raised or lower for whatever effect you'd like.

dfsd5si.th.jpg

2. Same pattern but with a higher opacity and a small watermark

14nc.th.jpg

I've noticed "littleone23" has been reposting my Wireimage pictures. It wouldn't bug me so much except for the fact that I PAY for those myself.

What I used to do for tagging is put a regular tag that's visible and then blend in another smaller tag somewhere on the person. Don't make it visible from first glance, but make it visible when you enlarge it. I don't know if people know what I mean but yeah. :rolleyes:

I do that from time to time too, it seems to work pretty well.

I just looked at the other forum and   :o  :no:  :x  :|  :trout:  :confused:  stealing pictures, topics, etc. is not cool.

WTF and BZ are quite close because they both comes from chilaX. That's why there's some topics that are the same.