Bellazon

The "OTHER" Forum

Brasil816

So all of you post on the other forum as well?

Nope, when I left he then proceeded to ban me...then harass me on tFS saying he misses me. Um right....that makes a LOT of sense considering you banned me and even if I wanted to return I couldn't.

:cain:

Nope, when I left he then proceeded to ban me...then harass me on tFS saying he misses me. Um right....that makes a LOT of sense considering you banned me and even if I wanted to return I couldn't.

Sounds like he's gone of the deep end's deep end since ChilaX. :p

Yeah, he told one of his staff members to ban this notorious troll, but later on he unban this person (wtf!?!)

Yeah, he told one of his staff members to ban this notorious troll, but later on he unban this person (wtf!?!)

:laugh:

Well, I joined there before I joined here. Only because once I tried to join here before, but my email didn't work at the time. Then not too long ago, common sense rang out to me and asked, 'How come you never joined Bellazon?"

Edited by Asuka K.

lol.. i`ll never get this rivalry between Bz and Wft .. it`s obviously that most of the forum from Bz go or post in Wft and vice versa ...

i mean .. what do you got to lose or win?.. both forums are great .. bots forums have members here and there .. both forums doesn`t want to give me an espresso with milk .. :laugh:

anyway .. Pinky is a spy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: