Bellazon

The "OTHER" Forum

Brasil816

We had a nice community at chilaX, but its founders needed to move on with their lives, so it was closed. Sadly, chilaXers couldn't agree on just one forum, so now we're divided. I have friends in both forums, but I'm not enjoying either site. There seems to be a feud now, with negative stuff coming from both forums. That makes me so sad, and I feel like avoiding both forums, yet I miss my friends. :(

who's fault would that be....we told carsten early on close your forum....even though we opened ours before him...we will make you an admin here....but he didnt listen...the community would be one instead of two...by the time he opened his forum we were established and had 300 members already and we wouldnt be able to close our site down...if anyone who should have closed it down it should have been him.

who's fault would that be....we told carsten early on close your forum....even though we opened ours before him...we will make you an admin here....but he didnt listen...the community would be one instead of two...by the time he opened his forum we were established and had 300 members already and we wouldnt be able to close our site down...if anyone who should have closed it down it should have been him.

I understand how you feel, Neo. I wish Carsten hadn't started another forum, but he did. We can't change that now, but we could still all be friends. Let's face it, some people like Coke, and some people like Pepsi. They're both colas, yet slightly different. The same could be said about both forums.

It's hard on people like me, who care about both groups. The negative attitudes that are coming from both sides is a bit depressive. I don't want to choose one group over the other, so I guess I will visit Josie's thread only, and avoid any of the other discussions.

PS: I still don't like the white background in either forum. I miss chilaX and its black background. It's so much easier on my old eyes. :(

i know about the color uncle mike i wanted to change it to a darker color but it was too black when i showed it to the fellow staff...only i liked it....i like black...my laptop screen is very bright so white kills me. we actually need josie fans...her subforum is dying. :cry: