Bellazon

Unanswered/Weird Questions

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ Because I'm not. I mean yes... I do have some talent, otherwise I could not do the music I do. But I've always considered it to be rather little, and most of it has been years and years of work and study and trying to get better. I do have a wide vocal range though and that is definitely talent and a good part of the little (according to myself) that I have. On the other hand, it was a struggle of years to tame such a range (close to 4 octaves) and being able to sing like I do now... and still working on it.

You should listen (but you won't :rofl: ) my earlier recordings of years ago: they're awful!

Why so many people seem to believe in horoscope? :ninja: 

34 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

^ Because I'm not. I mean yes... I do have some talent, otherwise I could not do the music I do. But I've always considered it to be rather little, and most of it has been years and years of work and study and trying to get better. I do have a wide vocal range though and that is definitely talent and a good part of the little (according to myself) that I have. On the other hand, it was a struggle of years to tame such a range (close to 4 octaves) and being able to sing like I do now... and still working on it.

You should listen (but you won't :rofl: ) my earlier recordings of years ago: they're awful!

You're too humble. All I'm saying is I think you're better than you give yourself credit for. :thumbs_up:

I'd be the first to tell you if I didn't like something, look at my comments on some of the models in the competition threads. :rofl:

I'd probably get in a lot of trouble with a lot of models/women if they asked me "How they look?", "How their ass looks in these jeans?", etc. :rofl:

• 10 months later...