Bellazon

Hitman

mylovelyangel

Here is the first look at the game adaption, Hitman.

"Agent 47 (Timothy Olyphant) has been educated to become a professional assassin for hire, whose most powerful weapons are his nerve and a resolute pride in his work. 47 is both the last two digits of the barcode tattooed on the nape of his neck, and his only name.

The hunter becomes the hunted when 47 gets caught up in a political takeover. Both Interpol and the Russian military chase the Hitman across Eastern Europe as he tries to find out who set him up and why they're trying to take him out of the game. But the greatest threat to 47's survival may be the stirrings of his conscience and the unfamiliar emotions aroused in him by a beautiful, damaged girl..."

http://www.movieweb.com/news/63/18763.php

uh Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Tomb Rider, Silent Hill... etc etc etc

Lets not forget the garbage ones: Mortal Kombat, House of the Dead (Worst movie ever!), Alone in the Dark, Bloodrayne, Street Fighter, Super Mario Brothers, Double Dragon.....

uh Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Tomb Rider, Silent Hill... etc etc etc

Lets not forget the garbage ones: Mortal Kombat, House of the Dead (Worst movie ever!), Alone in the Dark, Bloodrayne, Street Fighter, Super Mario Brothers, Double Dragon.....

I like Mortal Kombat!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I watched it today and I liked it, I like movies like that like Bourne as well, especially if the setting is in Russia & Eastern Europe.

And Timothy Olyphant is sooo good looking I always thought that, and for first time I see him in such an action movie, but he was great!

& btw the movie wasn't filmed in St. Petersburg where most of the setting is, it's filmed in the capital of Bulgaria, Sofia my hometown.

Cool movie but Olyphant doesn't quite capture the Agent 47 we all know and love.

Physically he could have been a little bit taller and leaner (not skinnier though, just a little more cut up).

His line delivery/voice was what sold him out to be another clone and not the Hitman. It wasn't that convincing.

Will say Olga Kurylenko has a hot pair of legs though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...