Bellazon

That's me...

Becky

Okay my name is Rebecca, but people call me Becky. I also have the nickname Keks^^ Well, I'm from Germany, (Bavaria if you want to know it exactly). I'm 14 years old and I have to say sorry for my bad englisch. I love music. Music means so much to me. My absolutely favourite Bands are, My Chemical Romane, Fall Out Boy, Sugarplum Fairy, Mando Diao, The Subways and soooo many more I can't list them all. My favourite day in year is halloween, oh I love it so damn much <3 If you want to know something more, just ask, I won't bite you^^

Wow that's great. I ever thought nobody is going to understand me^^ Wow Brazil, I think Brazil is great, isn't it? I've never been there but I would really like to go. Germany is very boring...

Yay, dance, dance is really great. The first song of them I've ever heard. :heart:

lol

I love brazil...but where i live is very boring too :|

nobody understand me too, just sometimes..hahahah

My grandmother and my grandfather(he already died) are german \o/.

and..I just know "DANCE, DANCE" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@kadu: Brazil, boring? I can't imagine that. I ever thought Brazil is full of things you can do. You've german forfathers, thats great. Do you speak German? Even though Germany is boring, I love it, but I'd like to move to USA or UK when I've graduated :heart: Oh you should listen to more songs. They're just great. This Ain't A Scene & Thnks fr th mmrs (singles of their new cd) are very amazing.

@ange: salut :) ca va? (my French isn't really good) Yeah I voted. For Hana. Love her <3

@midnight lady: thank you. Yes I really had and I'm sure I will have :)

@mesmel: Ah thank you. :heart:

@ange: salut :) ca va? (my French isn't really good) Yeah I voted. For Hana. Love her <3

Très bien. Aha, neither is my French or English. Excellent. I think I voted her Hana too.

If you don't mind me asking, who are your favourite models?

@Ange: My favourite Models are Bianca Balti, Daniela Freitas, Lilly Donaldson & Hana. I hope I answered your question right ;)

@KBIII: Thank you :heart:

@Sahara: Yess, They're awesome. But I never went to a concert, that's a pity. MCR don't want to come to Bavaria I think, and FOB were but I missed them...

@Sahara: Yess, They're awesome. But I never went to a concert, that's a pity. MCR don't want to come to Bavaria I think, and FOB were but I missed them...

at least you had a chance, nobody wants to come to Israel... :rofl:

not really...only in certain places :p I think the real problem is that Israeli people are not into rock music as much as they are into hating any song that has electric guitar in it :rofl: