Bellazon

Find Madeleine

umayneverknow

true, she's not the only one...there are probably thousands of little boys and girls too...In my country, people put up pictures of people who are missing...But nothing seems to work...I just don't understand wby some people have to do such cruel things...This is really unexplainable...people going missing and all that...this world is a sick and sad place..

Thank you girls, I thought I might be the only one who thinks like that :grouphug:

@Pink~Vanilla: No, the only thing I can see is that in all the news papers, in the news, in ANYTHING this girl is mentioned. I can just hope that it wakens the police and politics that it is necessary to pay more attention towards the topic of missing children. Sadly enough, I do not think it's gonna happen, I'm pessimistic in this case :(

Still I really hope that this girl and all the other missed children are found!

I agree with you guys , but thank God her parents got the change to make it public and the media helped them . I would die if someone did that to my daughter , shes almost the same age as Madeleine and would be WORST feeling in the world being 1 day without her knowing shes alone , scared ... its even hard to think about it !

I hope God help her and the other missing children around the world :heart: :(

Everyone hopes that...I've been kinda feeling worried for little children (even if they're not my child)...guess the least we can do is...if we see children walking around alone...we should help them find their parents, or maybe report to the police...they're probably lost...and not just leave them there, and then they end up missing...by then It'll be too late...Plus I hate the fact that my country got the "non of my business" attitude...

@Pink~Vanilla: No, the only thing I can see is that in all the news papers, in the news, in ANYTHING this girl is mentioned. I can just hope that it wakens the police and politics that it is necessary to pay more attention towards the topic of missing children. Sadly enough, I do not think it's gonna happen, I'm pessimistic in this case :(

Still I really hope that this girl and all the other missed children are found!

well as you said at lest lets hope this wakes the police and politics ppl about the attention this subject needs. but letz be realistic coz this is not the only 1 case that is beeing pop`ed in there eyes ... & i'm beeing pessimistic about this too.

well & about the mentioning & this lil girl`s story beeing all over , yea on 1 part you are right, why is she special, but as i said in the 1st comment i don't think she is special, it`s only that maybe she is a good ex. about this subject & this should apply 4 the stuff i mentioned in the 1st 3 rows.

:flower:

the reason its probs been made a big deal about as some have suggested..the reasons why its making a big deal then other kids that are adducted is probs because the british press make it there main priority when a child goes missing , either if its scottish baby being shot in turkey or a british child being adducted here or in another country. If you live in britian and watch the news and read the papers then you would also know that they do loads of reports about the east european and other countries children are being treated from example disable kids being locked in a room chained to a bed and getting left for hours and even days. ( that is a regular report that gets followed up alot to see if anything has improved). Alot of Money is always being donated from britian for other countries to help the children so they try the best either way. So to say why is this child more important is a laugh because before you say anything like that ,you should know that in britian its on the news in papers about other countires kids aswell. Thats a totaly dif matter but my main point of course we are going to make a big deal of it maybe more than another kid from other countries because we see it as one of our own because there british. Its world wide because any decent family ,police ,public and press etc would want every1 to help find the missing child and other countires have been asked to help and good for them. The more people know the better so hopefully they can find madeleine.