Bellazon

Somebody got Hizacked

GOCHO

That was just messed up. I felt sorry for her, no one would like that being done to them. So I don't really find it funny at all.

And recieving random phone calls from people is very annoying, you wouldn't have liked it either. She's such an easy target now-a-days. Man, that sucks. As for the pictures of her in her cellphone just of her posing, well it's her phone, everyone I know has pictures of themselves in their phone.

That was just messed up. I felt sorry for her, no one would like that being done to them. So I don't really find it funny at all.

And recieving random phone calls from people is very annoying, you wouldn't have liked it either. She's such an easy target now-a-days. Man, that sucks. As for the pictures of her in her cellphone just of her posing, well it's her phone, everyone I know has pictures of themselves in their phone.

well said.

Like the kids on the MTV show Laguna Beach, she's glorified for her parents' money. What has she done to gain fame? Go to party after party after party? She lives in a disgusting amount of excess and seeing these teenage girls try to emulate her, thinking if they own a Louis Vuitton bag and bleach their hair on a bi-weekly basis they'll obtain her lifestyle, makes me ill.

I'm sick of these braindead worthless celebrities who people worship today and I will never feel sorry for her.

Like the kids on the MTV show Laguna Beach, she's glorified for her parents' money.  What has she done to gain fame?  Go to party after party after party?  She lives in a disgusting amount of excess and seeing these teenage girls try to emulate her, thinking if they own a Louis Vuitton bag and bleach their hair on a bi-weekly basis they'll obtain her lifestyle, makes me ill.

I'm sick of these braindead worthless celebrities who people worship today and I will never feel sorry for her.

I completely agree.

Why should I feel sorry for a female that became famous for having her daddy`s money and her little sex tape? All she does the whole day is spend millions of dollars on Gucci purses and her annoying dog, party all night and make sex tapes..

Exactly! Her life revolves around being an attention whore, who is she to gripe about an invasion of privacy? I do feel sorry for some of the people whose numbers fans got ahold of..but their overall attitude was nonchalant, all they had to do was change the #

i went to PSC (the one in nyc) for a while... she went their too... but she was never really there (she a lot older...that just what i've been told) and ive seen her out a couple times in manhattan.. she's well..she smells like pee...

but my boyfriend loves Lindsay Lohan answering machine..it actually was pertty funny

• 2 weeks later...