Bellazon

What if ...

The Joker

Try to lose my legs to get free. (but better trust eNe and never let girls to tie you)

What if you take a girl to a Hotel room, and when you go in to have a bath, she runs with all your clothes, money and phone?

Wrap a towel around myself and calmy (that is the important part, so as not to draw atention to yourself) walk to my car. (She didn't take my keys)

What if you had to choose between living on the North Pole or the South Pole?

What if you can read people's mind?

I'll open a fortune-teller workshop !!! :shifty:

I'll pull teacher's pants down..or anyone I hate :whistle:

:rofl:

Oops. God didnt keep his promise. He only gave you 10 minutes. So what if your back to normal RIGHT AFTER your teacher's pants are down in your hands ?!! :whistle:

I would use that to my advantage in all aspects of my life by having that advantage.

What if you could join your favorite band?

Ummm, I'd freak! And then I'd be apart of my favorite band and pray that they don't want me to play an intrument!

What if, you were walking down the street and suddenly Wentworth Miller comes around the corner and gave you a big kiss?!?!?!?! :drool:

• 10 months later...

oh that would be the best.

what if u had to choose between rosie o'donnell and star jones to sleep with in order to save the world from evil aliens, who would you do it with? (if you're a girl, then pretend you're a man.)

:rofl:

Chose between? I would take both to ensure the deal will be honored .. it is to save the world...lol

Wha if the world was invaded by aliens and you had to chose between saving you significant other or your parent?