Bellazon

Weird Names

I think all ENGLISH names for GERMAN children are absolutely weird. Hell, why has a german boy the name Colin Schneider? Or a german girl Kelly-Sue Loewe?

Don't think I dislike english names, I do love some of them. But why do german ppl use foreign names for their babies :cry: It's so das :no:

I happen to agree a little. Eventhough everybody should decide for themselves how they wanna name their kid....but why not choose a name that "belongs" to your culture and heritage? But I think English/American names are getting more popular because of the global westernization.

What's wrong with that? It's not eccentric, something like Swan is a weirddd name.

ANGIE !!!!! :clap: Long time no see :brows:

No. Anthony changed his username to THAT. That's why it's so weird. :rofl:

You cant imagine how hard i laughed when i first saw it, there's no word but.... "OH MY DEAR GOD"... :rofl: :rofl:

I think all ENGLISH names for GERMAN children are absolutely weird. Hell, why has a german boy the name Colin Schneider? Or a german girl Kelly-Sue Loewe?

Don't think I dislike english names, I do love some of them. But why do german ppl use foreign names for their babies :cry: It's so das :no:

Ãœbereingestimmt. :yes:

HEATHER THE GREAT! :hug: I praise you. :p What's up?

You cant imagine how hard i laughed when i first saw it, there's no word but.... "OH MY DEAR GOD"... :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Oh mon dieu. BELLA!!!!!!! My Brazilian babe, what's up? I missed you to pieces. :hug:

Aha, and...? I saw his username is AnthonyDeOliveira, that seems normal, unless am I missing something? Aha, I don't think it's weird. But then again, it's meeee! Aahahahha. :rofl:

HEATHER THE GREAT! :hug: I praise you. :p What's up?

:rofl: Oh mon dieu. BELLA!!!!!!! My Brazilian babe, what's up? I missed you to pieces. :hug:

Aha, and...? I saw his username is AnthonyDeOliveira, that seems normal, unless am I missing something? Aha, I don't think it's weird. But then again, it's meeee! Aahahahha. :rofl:

Angie :hug: I'm fine, how are you ? I miss you too, i miss you A LOT :kiss:

Hahaha he's a die hard fan of Flavia de Oliveira, so he changed his name to AnthonyDeOliveira, get it ? :rofl: If she was a singer or an actress, i would totally understand, but she's just a model :p

Angie :hug: I'm fine, how are you ? I miss you too, i miss you A LOT :kiss:

Hahaha he's a die hard fan of Flavia de Oliveira, so he changed his name to AnthonyDeOliveira, get it ? :rofl: If she was a singer or an actress, i would totally understand, but she's just a model :p

good, summer vacation, living it up. I know, me too! Is your thread open yet? Ou est Mikey? :cry:

:rofl: He's crazzzzzzy. Aha, you say that because you're Brazilian :p I guess I can understand why you guys think it's a weird name now. Aha.

Well, you only change your last name into your husband's when your married. Maybe he wanna be her wife then ... i dont know, this is one complicated world for little Heather :whistle:

Ahahaha, I simply adore you. You are TOO CUTE! :rofl: In addition, you're soooo funny! Heather's little world. Unbelievable. :p I guess we know who wears the pants in that relationship eh? :p