Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

I was 11 and it was during a party. we were playing "the bottle game" and he has used a spray for breath so the kiss was sweet :whistle: but the day after he had not so the french kiss did not seem so ... delicious! since then I've learned that kisses are only sweet with spray lol so as they say in the tv spot : no smint no kiss :laugh:

:wave:

Love the thread, especially with all it's random tangents. ^^

Lets see, i was 5 (i think), in preschool and it was one of those situations where people were daring any two people to kiss on the lips (quite cute when i remember it). Anyway, being the brave twerp i was back then, i said i'd kiss this girl that i knew. After the kiss, we were informed that we are now bf/gf. I think the 'relationship' lasted about 6+ months as she lived like 4 houses down from me so i'd go visit/play every day or so.

First real kiss i was 13, she was 14. This girl i knew invited me to the homecoming dance (i was still in middle school) and i figured it'd be fun and she was cute. Anyway after dancing for a few hours and getting to know each other, in the middle of a song she smacked one on me (guess she got tired of waiting, hehe). Mostly, i remember it being very wet and i was in shock about the addition of a second tongue in my mouth. Subsequent kisses were much better, after a brief period of adjustment.

First guy i kissed was when i was 18 in the back of a van. It was totally one of those 2 guys, 2 girls; truth or dare situations. He was all scruffy and i honestly can't say it was even remotely pleasant.

Thanks ximo! I liked your stories. :laugh: :kiss:

I enjoyed reading everyone else's stories as well. :kiss:

I'm stiiiiill waiting for mine... and it kind of sucks because this hot guy that I like already has a girlfriend... *sigh* I guess I have to wait until they break up!! :evil: :shifty: :laugh:

Theres always other fish in the sea :shifty:

Thanks ximo! I liked your stories. :laugh: :kiss:

I enjoyed reading everyone else's stories as well. :kiss:

I'm stiiiiill waiting for mine... and it kind of sucks because this hot guy that I like already has a girlfriend... *sigh* I guess I have to wait until they break up!! :evil: :shifty: :laugh:

Theres always other fish in the sea :shifty:

I knooow, I know. But I'm going to be picky and saw that I only want him... which I do, at the moment. :wub: But I don't know... :(

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it's better to wait for someone special for your first kiss. A kiss is just a kiss, and it doesn't matter if it's your first or your last, the kisses you will always remember will be those that were with someone that meant something to you.

But if you get to experience the first kiss with someone you like, you could be too nervous to enjoy it or even mess up the whole situation.

I'm not saying to go out and kiss the first guy you see, just that don't look too hard in search for mister perfect because he might just be someone you haven't even concidered yet.

post-5888-1163347535.jpg