Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

• 1 month later...
What a cute thread :laugh:

Well, i was 6 at the kindergarden ... & it was w/a cutie kid (i don't remember his name anymore) ... we were under the teacher's desk, and then we just kissed each other :wub: ... it was really cute, i swear i'd never forget that little kiss :wub: :heart: ... even when i forgot his name :laugh:

• 2 months later...

^^Don't worry hon, it'll happen at the right time. :hug:

I had my first kiss when I was 14, at a party. The boy was 17 at the time and he apparently knew what he was doing, for I certainly didn't. It was quite....well awkward. I just didn't really know what to do, so I just let it happen. It wasn't bad, but not like I'd imagined.

I haven't really had time to improve my kissing expertise, because I've only kissed like, 3 guys after that over the years. ;-) I'm sort of "hard to get" in that way. Not intentionally, but if I am going to kiss someone, I want it to be someone I really like, you know? My friend gets into misunderstandings frequently because she ends up kissing guys at parties and they're under the impression it meant something and she's like "you can't be serious." Haha ;)

My friend gets into misunderstandings frequently because she ends up kissing guys at parties and they're under the impression it meant something and she's like "you can't be serious." Haha ;)

That sounds like my friend, Ashley, she'll kiss anyone or anything. :p Most guys do that to her, she finds it hilarious. :cain:

• 1 month later...
Omg, 3 years and 25 pages later...

and still no first kiss! :cry2:

:hug:

Thanks. :hug: :) lol.

I'll probably end up like Drew Barrymore in "Never Been Kissed" at the rate I'm going! :rofl: But hey, I'm waiting for the right time and the right guy.

Maybe next time? :kiss:

I've never been kissed either. I wonder if i'm ever gonna end up like Drew in that movie...i mean...get a kiss...obviously not with Michael Vartan :/ :laugh: :wub2:

Haha... we're on the same boat. lol. I'm not THAT worried though. It's not that big of a deal to me. :p When the time comes, it'll be perfect... I hope. lol.

That's maybe because the kisses you've missed would have not been the greatest one jeje

I don't remember if I've replied... but mine was when I was 18, with a guy I met 3 weeks before and use to work with me by then. I gotta say he's a great great kisser... shame it only happened a couple of times,, I don't know if he noted it was my first kiss cuz he said "I love your kisses!" and I was like "ah?" jajjaa

• 13 years later...
On 6/30/2022 at 12:18 PM, Maxxx17 said:

My first kiss was when I was a teenager with my classmate, who is now my boyfriend. After him I had other partners, but it so happened that we got back together. The relationship was great, but over time you became estranged from each other. My partner and I both sit on Snapchat and he used to show me his phone once and what he had going on there. Now he's stopped doing it and I think it's quite possible he's having an affair with someone else and texting there. I decided to read about the app and find a way to catch him cheating. Unfortunately I did...

ТОП-10 возбуждающих поцелуев - RU.DELFI

Hard to success, hope you be happy!

• 3 months later...