Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

• 4 weeks later...

:laugh: nice thread i think ^^

My first REAL kiss... I was thirteen, becoming fourteen soon (it's 2 years ago) and wow, i was so in love with a guy from my class, claudio :blink: It was quite funny, and pretty wet as well, but it lasted over half an hour, so it was... wet but great :D

Then my mother disturbed us and the atmosphere after she was gone didn't came back. So we were abashed in fornt of each other, then I asked him if he had feelings for me... but no :cry:

Now I'm pretty happy with that :D Kissed a few guys who had better, softer lips and those kisses weren't so wet ^^

But a funny experience, yes, and i love to kiss since then :D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ;)

:( :yuckky:

Recently this jackass neighbor of mine kissed me after I told him my mother was in the hospital recovering from brain surgery. He tried to feel me up and he had been smoking and drinking and he's almost twice my age.

It took every ounce of self control for my bf not to kick his ass or slash his tires. (Me, too!)

• 3 weeks later...
:( :yuckky:

Recently this jackass neighbor of mine kissed me after I told him my mother was in the hospital recovering from brain surgery. He tried to feel me up and he had been smoking and drinking and he's almost twice my age.

It took every ounce of self control for my bf not to kick his ass or slash his tires. (Me, too!)

yea thats control

some dumbass friend of my girlfriend's little brother asked my girlfriend "would you fuck me?" right in front of me so i got in his face, got him against a wall and said "You do know that i'm her boyfriend right? and you do know that i could kill you with one punch if i really wanted to?" he responded to me in a scared crackling voice with an "uhh yea" :laugh: a little bit later my girlfriend took him to the ground with a sweep kick i taught her..that was for a different reason though. i was proud :laugh:

so basically.....i would have killed the guy if i was your boyfriend or just a friend of yours...cus that shits noooott cool

7th Grade, I was kinda going out with this really pretty girl, but didn't kiss her yet. Then one day, one of her friends who I was told liked me, apparently sprained her ankle. She asked me to help her up and when I put my arm around her shoulders, she giggled and then grabbed my face and tongued me! I was so shocked we both fell backward, and I hit my head against the wall. Then she kissed me again and said, "Shhh!" Next day, my girl practically b*tch slapped her. The "friend" said it was an "accident"- to which my girl yelled, "Sure b*tch, you FELL onto my boyfriend- onto his TONGUE!" :laugh: Kinda funny when I think about it now, back then I was nursing my bitten lip. <_<

• 3 weeks later...

My first kiss was with a girl (Melissa) from my class when I was around 11. I had gone over to her place on a saturday. Her parents had a fine wine store. We played in their storage building. Her dad had an oldtimer standing in there as well, and we ended up getting in that car and making out. I can still remember the smell of that place: a mix of dust and wine.

• 3 weeks later...

:ninja: I don't even remember my first kiss... I was young, I know that. OHHHHHH YEAAAAA!!!!!! I remember now!!!! I lived in these townhomes,a nd a girl across the way took me by my hand and pulled me into the woods. She just looked into my eyes and leaned forward and planted her lips on mine... Then she started to french me, and I had no clue what was going on otehr than I liked it, so I continued. Since then I have kissed too many... But I take it that every kiss is a little experience... For example, I taught a girl how to kiss while we were dating, we broke up, after a few years we dated again, and she kissed the same way!!! And i kissed so much better... So I guess I sucked before, lol, but now it's a different story. Frenching isn't bad, especially during sex, it's SUCH a connection, but I like just lips now. Small little kisses are good I think, just as good as a long passionate kiss. Hell I just love kissing. and babes....and kissing babes... with kissing...babes.

My first kiss i was 4 or 5 and it was with the most adorable girl ever -who later became the hottest girl in high school :shifty: - but of course it wasn't a french kiss... i used to have a lot of "girlfriends" when i was a kid, admitedly that was before i discovered the... dark side of the force :rofl:

I'm a fan of french kissing, i do it everytime, not only during sex but hum for the reasons any person who's not a retard can think of, i don't kiss in public places <_< :ninja: