Bellazon

Nationality Humor

AnthonyDeOliveira

• 1 month later...

I think Aussies have a weird brand of humour. We're very sarcastic and like to make fun of everything including ourselves. If you don't understand the humour it comes off as rude and insulting though. What's more, apparently not many other cultures can associate with the Aussie sense of humour :no:

I think Aussies have a weird brand of humour. We're very sarcastic and like to make fun of everything including ourselves. If you don't understand the humour it comes off as rude and insulting though. What's more, apparently not many other cultures can associate with the Aussie sense of humour :no:

And i've noticed :mellow:

In Peru they think its funny when someone pronounces ketchup like they do in english, exactly how it sounds. People there pronounce it like they are saying cat-chu :rofl: had to learn the hard way when they started laughing because they couldnt understand the word ketchup!!! :|

^ :rofl:

---

This is an imitation of the real TV show "Death To America" in Iraq, we pretty much make fun of everything, even their accents. Its mean and offensive :|

Do you find it funny ?!! :mellow:

I DO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hello Kamir, hello Jasmine...death to America.... :rofl: :rofl:

Death to America :ninja:

D'you ever wonder why we always say death to America ?! I do. Do we really mean death to all the America ?? Death to South America ? Death to America ?! The band ?! From the 1970s ?!! WHen we say death to America, dont we really mean death to the United States ?! Or the US, for sure ?!! Sure we do, no next time lets say what we mean and say death to the United States. Thats my opinion, whats yours ?! Email me @deathtoamerica.org

I love Michael :rofl: :rofl:

• 9 months later...