Bellazon

What models do you collect pictures of and why? And how many pictures of them do you have?

ninanina19

I've probably got way too many Adriana pics but that's cos she was my #1 hottie for a long time. I've got ones of various others like Jeisa and Carol T but these days I'm far more discerning about which ones I keep.

Many models... Sometimes I have a crush and suddenly I find myself in collecting all their pics... and a week later I delete them again :rofl:

But the main models I collect pictures of are

Eugenia Volodina (almost 2000 Pictures)

Tyra Banks (1100 pictures)

Rianne Ten Haken (almost 800 pictures)

Suzanne Diaz

Alana Zimmer

Maria Dvirnik might be the next candidate

Anna Tokarska - not even in my top10, but she's amazing

Polina Kouklina

I do have many pictures of Stam (1455), Bianca Balti (850) Marija Vujovic, Tiiu Kuik and many more, but I don't save all pictures of them which are posted in their threads anymore.

All pictures of women together (models and actresses, main one there is Penelope Cruz) are 20000.

If they're in my top ten, I probably have a crapload of pictures of them. If the model is working for Victoria's Secret or has worked for them, that helps too. I like to download pictures of models because:

a) They're hot

b) It helps me with light referencing, anatomy, and perspective

c) I have that crazy Pokemon attitude

Pokemon? :unsure: ...crap say something cool now...change the topic...

I have 40,505 files and 1,000 folders for 7.68 GB of pictures :p

Many models... Sometimes I have a crush and suddenly I find myself in collecting all their pics... and a week later I delete them again :rofl:

I just can't bring myself to delete anything but that's why I have a 500 GB hard drive.

doutzen, adriana, gisele and isabelli!

thier good inspirations to go and workout! haha

I'm sort of on the other end of that. I'm like man Doutzen, Adriana. Gisele and Isabelli look hot. Crap I have to work out.

the original 90's supermodels

kate moss

ana beatriz

all pics i find

also, i collect pics i like of adriana lima,rianne,isa,...

i like the whole modeling thing, so i collect pics, sometimes as an inspiration for hair, pics from runways for clothes, but mostly cos it is the way of not thinking about anything...

Suzanne Diaz

Alana Zimmer

Polina Kouklina

I do have many pictures of Stam (1455), Bianca Balti (850) Marija Vujovic, Tiiu Kuik and many more, but I don't save all pictures of them which are posted in their threads anymore.

All pictures of women together (models and actresses, main one there is Penelope Cruz) are 20000.

:|

Suzanne Diaz

Alana Zimmer

Polina Kouklina

:|

shocked? :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...

I am like in love with Ana Beatriz but I don't collect pics of anyone no matter how much I love them because I don't really see the point cos once you've got these pics what do you do with them?? (unless your a guy and we all know what the majority of the guys are doing) :p Bellazon is great to be updated on your fave models/celebs but I can't imagine how time consuming it must be to collect all these pics...Btw I don't mean to be rude I just don't understand unless its for fashion inspiration etc but some people get too hung up on someone.

• 2 weeks later...