Bellazon

Twilight

yours_forever

There are only two books out so far but I was wondering if anyone has read them. A friend of mine said they are really good but I was wondering if anyone else thought so. I am currently on a waiting list at the library with 19 people in front of me and I was wondering if they are really worth the wait.

• 2 months later...

The Twilight series absolutely has me hooked, especially the most recently published book: Eclipse. I'm a huge fan of Stephanie Meyer's books, she has such creative characters that teenagers ((And young adults)) can relate to! I'm a little disapointed that the next book is apparently going to be in Edward's POV, instead of Bella's. :blink: Oh well.

Yeah... I finally did get to read the first 2 books... I loved them and can't wait for the third... my mom's just taking her sweet time getting it though :persuazn:

Yeah the next one is going to be Twilight again, except from Edward's POV.

Then there will be a fifth book too. I don't know anything really about it yet... but I can tell you when I find out more info ;)

Yeah... I finally did get to read the first 2 books... I loved them and can't wait for the third... my mom's just taking her sweet time getting it though :persuazn:

Yeah the next one is going to be Twilight again, except from Edward's POV.

Then there will be a fifth book too. I don't know anything really about it yet... but I can tell you when I find out more info ;)

Awwww! I hope you get the third book soon, it's pretty damn good!

Oh, please do! I'll be looking out for information too, but usually I miss the important stuff! :laugh:

But if she stays with Edward she'll break poor Jacob's heart... but if she chooses Jacob she'll break Edward's heart... maybe she should just stay with both of them, that way they both hurt equaly and she doesn't have to worry about it anymore... Stephanie Meyer is driving me crazy... why must there be 2 guys!!!! Why?!?!?!?!

I know, it's so that super nerds like us can debate over who we think she should be with on the internet!!! XD

I'm just going towait for the story to continue... maybe whoever is left behind will find his love later on down the (yellow book) road. XD

Sorry couldn't resist...

I'm not quite sure how I feel about the whole triangle that's set up, but honestly, all of the relationships are a little screwed up. If Bella turns into an immortal, she won't exactly be the same, and thus her relationship with Edward will change. While Jacob does have a big heart ((it has always been obvious that he loves Bella)), that doesn't change that it would never work out between them.

I'm a hardcore fan, I swear, but I have to be seriously honest. Bella drives me insane. I know that she loves Edward with all of her heart, but must she always be so forgiving? So easily swayed?

Moving on...

It's been majorly rumored in the movie world that Emily Browning is working on a contract to play Bella((Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be Blood and Chocolate, all over again. Have we not all had enough of movies that screw up books?)). Twilight fans have been showing an interest with the idea of Hayden Christensen playing for Edward, or even Gaspard Ulliel. Gaspard, in my opinion, is much more fitting than Hayden.

:laugh: