Bellazon

Twilight

yours_forever

I'm not quite sure how I feel about the whole triangle that's set up, but honestly, all of the relationships are a little screwed up. If Bella turns into an immortal, she won't exactly be the same, and thus her relationship with Edward will change. While Jacob does have a big heart ((it has always been obvious that he loves Bella)), that doesn't change that it would never work out between them.

I'm a hardcore fan, I swear, but I have to be seriously honest. Bella drives me insane. I know that she loves Edward with all of her heart, but must she always be so forgiving? So easily swayed?

Moving on...

It's been majorly rumored in the movie world that Emily Browning is working on a contract to play Bella((Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be Blood and Chocolate, all over again. Have we not all had enough of movies that screw up books?)). Twilight fans have been showing an interest with the idea of Hayden Christensen playing for Edward, or even Gaspard Ulliel. Gaspard, in my opinion, is much more fitting than Hayden.

:laugh:

I know!!! I can't stand how she's always so forgiving, but the book was written by a mormon woman so...

I'm not sure I would like Emily Browning as Bella... maybe. I don't know who this Gaspard guy is... but Hayden is a bit old for the part, not to mention hes so whiny in all the movies he's in. It drives me nuts!!!! It's sort of like, "You're a handsome guy but shut up!"

And the lood and Chocolate stuff... so true... I wish they would have stuck to the book, I liked the movie but it bothered me that it wasn't the same. Eragon too...

OMGosh I'm addicted to this series. =D I have the 3rd book right now.. but I'm refraining myself from reading it. Why am I that crazy to do so right now? LoL.. It's because I'm moving to my apt. soon to start college, and I'll have nothing to do after I move in but read Eclipse in peace and finish it in one sitting. Maybe. haha.. But yeah, you get the idea. ^_^

I don't mind that the 4th book will be in Edward's perspective because if you realized, the first one is basically in Bella's. They're all put in Bella's perspective and it would be nice to see what Edward thought of her when he first laid eyes on her and such. I think that one's coming out in Spring '08 and the 5th one will be out the following year in Fall. That's what the lady at Borders told me when I bought Eclipse.

Hmm, as for characters, Stephanie Meyers has said on her website she doesn't want anyone over 21. But I did like her first choice, Henry Cavill and I sorta like Drew Fuller, too. [He's from Charmed, Piper's 2nd son, for anyone who watches it.] And I like Emily Browning for Bella. I don't know, ever since Lemony Snicket's I've kinda like her. Alexis Bledel isn't bad either [Rory, from Gilmore Girls] I suppose.

I guess that's my input. =)

I really hope they don't use Alexis Bledel, with every fiber of my being. While she has that innocent expression that does resemble Bella a little bit, she just doesn't...feel right. I've got to agree with Mona when it comes to Alex Sandor, she does fit, but I'm still sticking with Emily as my main choice. I imagined Bella to not be model thin, but at the same time, to not have a round face.

:blink: I'm not sure if I'll read the book in Edwards POV. Usually I prefer books to be in 3rd person, or in the perspective of a girl, and not a guy.

Wasn't it horrible how they changed Blood and Chocolate? I feel so horrible for author's when their books are screwed up in the movies! Don't even get me started on Harry Potter, or the two Anne Rice movies!

I think that Blood and Chocolate would have made a great movie with another name, but now they've used all they characters and the name of the book so they can't even make another movie about the real book... that's what ticks me off! I think the book would have made a GREAT movie but they've screwed everything up and they can't do it!

I think they should cast a bunch of unknown actors... the book is popular enough. I know a cute, young, 5"4' girl with dark hair and pale skin... she even lives in AZ. :whistle:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just started reading this series,I cannot put them down, They are supposed to start filming Twilight in Feb. with a release date of Dec 12 2008.

Kristen Stewart-Isabella

Robert Pattinson-Edward(Terrible Choice :x )

movie_kristenstewart.jpg pattinson.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't read back into the history of this thread but .. there is another line of science fiction novels started by Stephenie Meyer and the first book has been released .. The host: The Novel..

It is an interesting book from what I have read .. has anyone read it yet?