Bellazon

Have you ever secretly wanted to do a crime?

sweetandlow

I watched a Dane Cook show the other night and he talked about his experiences when he was 18 and all of a sudden had an immediate urge to do a B/E (breaking and entering). Has anything like that ever secretly crossed your mind?

In my case, when I was about 11, there was this really cool neighborhood Mom and Pop grocery store. They had the very best in the world candy selection. I wanted to go knock off their store so baaaaaad! Luckily, I didn't but the thought was there.

How about you?

I think we all have at one point. I know that when I was small I used to um...take things without giving them back. That's not stealing. :p But I don't want to do that anymore because it felt guilty. I never took anything big, but when your five, taking a glue bottle is big news. :rofl: So I don't do stuff like that.

But there are times when I can get so mad and I feel like :banghead: :ridinghorse: :knives: :persuazn: :beating: , but it's best not to do anything. I know better. Besides, I don't want to go to jail. Ever.

I actually still want to do it :D

I'm in The Hague at the moment where the headquarters of Europol is. I would like to break in there, just for the fun of it.

Luckily I'm not stupid enough do it, yet....

Oh yeah. The thing about underage drinking...I am not apart of that, but I have taken a swig before so I know what tastes good and what doesn't. But for some reason people don't make a big deal out of it unless/until someone binges, you know?

HAHA yeah well, ok Bailley was pretty good but the beer :yuckky:. I dont even know why men love beers. It tastes bitter :yuckky: :yuckky:

Oh yeah. The thing about underage drinking...I am not apart of that, but I have taken a swig before so I know what tastes good and what doesn't. But for some reason people don't make a big deal out of it unless/until someone binges, you know?

HAHA yeah well, ok Bailley was pretty good but the beer :yuckky:. I dont even know why men love beers. It tastes bitter :yuckky: :yuckky:

You have to get the RIGHT beer. :laugh: I'm old enough now to drink but drank b-4 my birthday last month, sometimes. I really don't like drinking that much. I don't see the point for me but I have had a nice, ice-cold brewski that went down really well. I've tasted some bad ones, though :yuckky:

I once had the urge to thump an old boyfriend right smack in the middle of the back as hard as I could while he wasn't looking. I mean, I came THIS close! :whistle: Boy, was I mad that day! :chicken:

Yeah, I've tried beer. Nasty stuff. My dad drinks it all the time and it is just gross to me. :x

I wanna try Heineken now !!! :ninja:

You have to get the RIGHT beer. :laugh: I'm old enough now to drink but drank b-4 my birthday last month, sometimes. I really don't like drinking that much. I don't see the point for me but I have had a nice, ice-cold brewski that went down really well. I've tasted some bad ones, though :yuckky:

I once had the urge to thump an old boyfriend right smack in the middle of the back as hard as I could while he wasn't looking. I mean, I came THIS close! :whistle: Boy, was I mad that day! :chicken:

HAHAHA... and hes still alive ?!!! :whistle:

Hey i remember i tried the Pina Colada once, when i was 5 or something :rofl: I wanna try it again :ddr:

I think wines taste good, beers just make your stomach ache !!!

Yeah, I've tried beer. Nasty stuff. My dad drinks it all the time and it is just gross to me. :x

I wanna try Heineken now !!! :ninja:

HAHAHA... and hes still alive ?!!! :whistle:

Hey i remember i tried the Pina Colada once, when i was 5 or something :rofl: I wanna try it again :ddr:

I think wines taste good, beers just make your stomach ache !!!

Wine gives me a sinful headache afterwards like I've been b-slapped real hard so that is a no-no for me. I like the tropical tasting drinks, with fruit juices and stuff.

The old boyfriend is still alive but having a rotten, stupid life. :D :D :D Awwwwwwwwww! :rofl: Sorry, that was unkind but.......then again......:D :D

Would that qualify me as a criminal? Would I have gotten my secret crime on??? Would I then have to/get to do the "from the 'hood" kind of talk??? :unsure:

Not for me, im sooo weak it might turn out an acupuncture :rofl:

I never took anything big, but when your five, taking a glue bottle is big news.

You stole a glue bottle? I can only think of reason someone would do that. *sniffsniff* :|

One time, I was trying to get a parking spot late at night when I lived on campus at college and some jackass with his girlfriend came in the wrong way in a one-way parking loop to rob me of the only available spot only two seconds before I pulled in. So I came back at 3am, stole his front tires and spray painted his side-view mirrors.

I have a temper. :angel:

I watched a Dane Cook show the other night and he talked about his experiences when he was 18 and all of a sudden had an immediate urge to do a B/E (breaking and entering). Has anything like that ever secretly crossed your mind?

i saw that show :rofl: on HBO right?