Bellazon

Have you ever secretly wanted to do a crime?

sweetandlow

I was definitely in the (b) category and I was not too happy about it once I got to that category. Before that, I thought I was living la vida loca but found out I didn't know as much as I thought I did. :yuckky: :no:

I remember my friends bought two handles of Bacardi and I think they didn't like it or something to that effect so I was presented with the option of free alcohol. So I was doing shots like no tomorrow. Literally taking shots back and forth one right after the other. I was pouring shots for my other friend and he was trying to play a game and he was telling me how ridiculous I was. So we're talking over ten shots, no chasers in under an hour. I would go back to my room every now and then and then go take another shot. So when I started to feel sick I was totally wasted and for some reason I missed the toilet. Believe me, the next morning....not so good. And the smell.

Somehow we derailed this conversation from its original intent again. I just ripped a video from a flash website. That's hacking, right? Does that count? Cuz I just did it :p

Yay! I think that counts! (Y) :ddr: :ddr:

Yeah, we need to get back on topic. I have a hunch that everyone has some "secret" deviousness and are just too chicken to say so.. That's what I think. :neo2:

OMG! I think I might be turning evil! :evil: :chicken: :chicken:

I have this link on my homepage to wikihow.com. Today the topic is how to kick in a door....seriously. So, I read the article. That was bad enough but then I started clicking on all the other topics such as how to hack a coke machine, how to pick a lock, how to pick a lock with a credit card, etc. I totally read all the articles!!!!! :yes: :cry: The other day the topic was how to talk like a pirate. I thought that might come in handy some day (you never know) so I read it, too! :rofl:

Long story short....now I kinda' wanna' pick a lock! :gocho: :rofl:

• 6 months later...

I don't really want to kill anyone. I wouldn't mind bitch slappin' a couple people :whistle: :whistle: I did, however, have a dream last night that I was in a gun battle and I was lovin' it :laugh: I killed a whole bunch of people and then went to a nightclub and I won a prize for most killings. :blink: :blink: I can't remember what the prize was but I do remember it was very cool! :gocho: What do you suppose the hidden meaning is there? :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, kinda' off topic but don't you hate it when in the movies, the bad guy points/holds his gun sideways/on its' side? How could you get an aim that way? It's just so gangsta', I guess.

Whoa everyone here is so innocent... now I feel guilty :rofl:

Let's see. I'm guilty of:

* Shoplifting (commonly... books, snacks, sunglasses, other stuff. Still do it sometimes.)

* Fare Evasion (forged tickets, other schemes)

* Concealed Weapon (illegal switchblade, often sneak it past security too)

* Trespassing (won't go into details)

* Underage Drinking (but no drugs or tobacco)

* Fake IDs

And yeah, I've wanted to kill a lot of people.

Whoa everyone here is so innocent... now I feel guilty :rofl:

Let's see. I'm guilty of:

* Shoplifting (commonly... books, snacks, sunglasses, other stuff. Still do it sometimes.)

* Fare Evasion (forged tickets, other schemes)

* Concealed Weapon (illegal switchblade, often sneak it past security too)

* Trespassing (won't go into details)

* Underage Drinking (but no drugs or tobacco)

* Fake IDs

And yeah, I've wanted to kill a lot of people.