Bellazon

Lorena Van Heerde
Thumbnail

dna

Lorena Ayala born 21 May 1984 as Lorena Van Heerde, is a Spanish and Dutch model. Her father Gerald is Dutch and her mother Spanish.

Biography

Lorena was born in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. But when she was 2 years old her parents moved to Mutxamiel, Alicante, Spain, where she grow up and lived until 2001. She currently lives in Madrid even though she travels frequently to Paris and Milan .

Miss Spain 2001

She was crowned Miss Alicante and Miss España in 2001 at age 17 years old.

Controversy

In Miss Universe 2001 She could not compete in the pageant because she was underage (17 at the time). Her 1st runner-up, Eva Siso, replaced her. Lorena was supposed then to compete in Miss Universe 2002 as well, but after a scandal -involving an undercover journalist- threatened the integrity of the Miss Spain pageant, van Heerde crowned her successor and cut all ties with the organization.

Modelling career

After Miss Spain in 2001 Lorena entered the world of modelling being one of few former Miss España considered as international supermodel. She has done many photoshoots and editorials for several magazines, and has been a catwalk model for Spain's fashion designers. Lorena has been the face of El Corte Inglés, Garnier, Extro, Alcantara Cosmetics, Oro Vivo, Danone Vitalinea, Playboy, Wella, Atian, Mahou, Instimed, Viladrau, Vero Moda, Corporacion Dermoestetica and Pantene Pro V.

Her modelling agencies are:

Group Model Management in Spain, Mother Agency.

NEXT Company in Austria.

L'Agence in Portugal.

MC2 Model Management in United States.

Louisa Models in Germany.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

dna I DO CARE!

Actually I have been a fan of Lorena Van Heerde since 2001!

Been collecting pictures of her for over 7 years now.

Thank you for sharing her pictures with us.

I have not seen any new pictures of her this year. Well except for her feature in April 2008 in MANs Magazine

If anyone has new pictures of her, please feel free to post it here.

Thank you in advance.

I just had to register on this forum to say thank you dna once again for sharing her pictures.

:laugh:

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...