Bellazon

Funny News Stories

chiva474128

You didn't read about those idiots? They were all over the news a few months back. They even had their kids wearing GodHatesFags T-Shirts. :no:

The same church group also protests during burials of US soldiers that died in Iraq, claiming that their deaths and the Iraq war, and 9/11 is God's punishment because the US has gone too soft on gay people.

You didn't read about those idiots? They were all over the news a few months back. They even had their kids wearing GodHatesFags T-Shirts. :no:

The same church group also protests during burials of US soldiers that died in Iraq, claiming that their deaths and the Iraq war, and 9/11 is God's punishment because the US has gone too soft on gay people.

damn christians :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...

i would just like to say,

i am a devoted christian and have been all my life,

i myself love victoria's secret and being sexy.

most of my friends are lesbian or gay and i love and respect them so much.

those protesting, overreacting people just have problems. they are not necessarily religious ;)

What are you talking about? It's true, god does hate fags :| I can't believe you're such a hater of Christians. All we do is make the world a better place and we get portrayed as the bad guys for that?

:rofl: sorry I tried to hold the laughter in :ninja:

People like that anger me. You'd almost wish you were gay yourself just to piss them off. :p

Speak for youself :cain:

i would just like to say,

i am a devoted christian and have been all my life,

i myself love victoria's secret and being sexy.

most of my friends are lesbian or gay and i love and respect them so much.

those protesting, overreacting people just have problems. they are not necessarily religious ;)

It's rare to find an open-minded religious person but your comments have impressed me :yes:

R E S P E C T ! ! :blueeyedbaby:

I've deat with too many religious people to be open-minded :evil: :ninja:

I grew up near the headquarters of the American Decency Association. They've been encouraging boycotts of Victoria's Secret for years all around Michigan. They also petition supermarkets to wrap Glamour magazines in opaque plastic so that children won't be exposed to anything "indecent". They even have something against Petra Nemcova - check out this link:

http://www.americandecency.org/main.php?f=...swimsuitEdition

They're always good for a few laughs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

haha i did, i just don't pay attention to those ppl :cain:

People like that anger me. You'd almost wish you were gay yourself just to piss them off. :p

too true :p eurghhhh ppl shud just piss off <_< who cares if someones gay, its not affecting the cristians really, u cant help being gay, makes me wish i was a lezzi so i cud piss them off further :evil:

• 1 month later...