Bellazon

Minka Kelly
Thumbnail

Stefani20

Parenthood's season premiere is tonight at 10:00 PM (EST) on NBC if anyone's interested. Minka will be guest starring as Gaby, a behavioral therapist. I can't watch it because it's on too late and I have school tomorrow. Hopefully, the episode will show up online by tomorrow or soon.

The Roommate Trailer

It doesn't look too incredible. The concept isn't original in the least, in fact it's strikingly similar to a thousand other horror movies out there. But at the same time, I'm excited to see Minka in a role like this after Friday Night Lights and Parenthood. Also, she looks stunning and her acting doesn't seem terrible. I think it might be worth seeing.

On the Roommate:

It's pretty much a rite of passage for stars of soapy series to take on horror movie roles. With that in mind, it's no surprise that upcoming thriller The Roommate has assembled a cast that includes Friday Night Lights' Minka Kelly, Hellcats' Aly Michalka, and Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester. (Cam Gigandet, who starred on The O.C., is here, too). It's a predictable, Single White Female for college students kind of movie, with Meester playing Kelly's new college roommie, Rebecca. They hit it off right away, but it's not long before Sara (Kelly) realizes that Rebecca's got a couple of screws loose. The typical stalker behavior follows: Sara realizes that Rebecca has no friends and is on "medication," while Rebecca is quietly plotting to take down Sara's other friends and boyfriends. The trailer is worth a look just to get a chuckle at seeing Meester out of her prim and proper Blair Waldorf attire and into psycho mode.

buzzsugar

Minka Kelly has a red-hot career and a red-hot beau in Derek Jeter.

But what makes her feel truly proud?

“When I’m laughing I feel proud, because something great just happened,” she tells me during the Self Magazine Women Doing Good event this week.

The actress, 30, was honored for her work with Stand Up To Cancer during the event. (Her mom succumbed to the disease.)

“It’s extremely flattering,” she tells me. “To be recognized for this kind of work is gratifying because people are paying attention to your cause.”

Still, it doesn’t take away the sting.

“Doing this kind of work doesn’t ever fill a void when you lose someone, but it definitely fills you with a sense of purpose. You’re fighting back for the ones you love. It makes you feel like you’re not just sitting there.”

She adds, “I wish well-wishes on anyone who has to deal with this. It’s devastating.”

okmagazine.com via minkakelly.org

Minka Kelly Says Lindsay Lohan Should Move to Guam

Actress Minka Kelly advises Lindsay Lohan to flee to a remote island to overcome her recent troubles.

She explained, "She should move to Guam. I'm not kidding. She should move to Guam for like a year. She's addicted to being in front of paparazzi; if she just escaped and went somewhere where she's not important to the paparazzi, she'd get herself better."

Lindsay faces a return to jail before the end of the week if she fails to convince a Los Angeles judge she should remain free in court on Friday.

The actress will return to a courthouse in Beverly Hills, when she'll be at the mercy of Superior Court Judge Elden S. Fox - and she could be leaving in an all-too-familiar jumpsuit.